WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Data Partnerships Director to establish and to manage relationships with data partners in the Japan. The ideal candidate will already be familiar with existing and potential data, analytic, and measurement partners in the region and will understand how they are used in the online ad ecosystem.
He/she will be responsible for initiating relationships with potential partners, assessing business opportunities, and driving the agreements, integrations, and executions necessary to maximize the overall possibilities. Expanding the capabilities of The Trade Desk via partnerships while simultaneously driving revenue and profit will be key metrics in the role. Key activities include optimizing partner performance, evaluating opportunities, and on boarding new partners. The ideal candidate must enjoy an entrepreneurial, competitive, and rapidly shifting environment. English and Japanese proficiency is a must.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Initiate partnerships based on strategic planning or clients’ needs in Japan
- Drive optimal relationship structure for partnerships in conjunction with new partners plus Legal, Finance, and other internal stakeholders
- Maintain regular communications and checkpoints with management and with partners to report on status and future opportunities
- Perform industry and trend research and analysis
- Facilitate communication internally and externally related to partnerships (demands, strategies, roadmaps, operational requirements)
- Identify partnership opportunities; collect feedback on existing/potential utilization from agency teams
- Manage partnership deliverables including regular reports and ad hoc needs
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Experience initiating and/or managing relationships with strategic partners
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable wearing different hats
- Experience in digital media, preferably in ad-tech
- Proven communication, questioning, and listening skills in formal and informal settings
- Comfort with fast-paced, dynamic working environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal (Legal, Finance, Product) and external stakeholders; strong teamwork is a must
- Must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrated use of critical thinking techniques
- Must be comfortable working in a distributed / remote team environment as teammates are in many different regions
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk powers the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side platform in the industry by offering agencies, aggregators, and their advertisers best-in-class technology to manage display, mobile, and video advertising campaigns. The Trade Desk empowers buyers at the campaign level with the most expressive bid capabilities in market, full-funnel attribution, and detailed reporting that illustrates the consumer journey from initial impression to conversion. By maintaining a pure buy-side focus, The Trade Desk delivers on branding and performance for clients worldwide. OUR CLIENTS Our clients run the gamut from ad networks offering new services in RTB, data owners looking to leverage their information, agency trading desks, to the most sophisticated buyers in RTB. How did we, and do we, continue to gather our clients? By offering a full breadth of resources and support, shipping new product features each week, and, among other core innovations, building bidding tools that target a consumer one minute after they visit a website. We’re proud to be setting the stage for the future of online advertising.
Want to learn more about The Trade Desk? Visit The Trade Desk's website.
Jobs You May Like
Expression of Interest - People (Sydney)