WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A client services pro, you’re comfortable managing and growing lots of agency accounts, and able to prioritize between a hundred different things at once. You love learning new technology and teaching it to others. You’re as comfortable diving into Excel to improve a campaign as you are with taking an agency out for dinner. You’re a self-starter and can set your own priorities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage and grow a roster of key agency accounts
- Work closely with the Trading team to rapidly on board new customers
- Work closely with Sales to identify ways to grow current accounts
- Become an expert on the use and best practices on The Trade Desk platform, and offer insights to clients on how to improve campaigns
- Provide continual training to clients as new features are added to The Trade Desk
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform
- Help build the Client Services practice, by creating training materials, best practices, sales materials and customer facing guides
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university
- At least 6 years of online advertising experience required; 3+ years of client-facing experience. Candidate with less working experience will be considered for Account Manager.
- Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Mandarin
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk powers the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side platform in the industry by offering agencies, aggregators, and their advertisers best-in-class technology to manage display, mobile, and video advertising campaigns. The Trade Desk empowers buyers at the campaign level with the most expressive bid capabilities in market, full-funnel attribution, and detailed reporting that illustrates the consumer journey from initial impression to conversion. By maintaining a pure buy-side focus, The Trade Desk delivers on branding and performance for clients worldwide. OUR CLIENTS Our clients run the gamut from ad networks offering new services in RTB, data owners looking to leverage their information, agency trading desks, to the most sophisticated buyers in RTB. How did we, and do we, continue to gather our clients? By offering a full breadth of resources and support, shipping new product features each week, and, among other core innovations, building bidding tools that target a consumer one minute after they visit a website. We’re proud to be setting the stage for the future of online advertising.