WHO WE ARE:
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking Coach, functional manager, senior strategic advisor. Owns function-specific training and excellence standards, develops best practices and processes within the function. Owns a portfolio rather than individual accounts and oversees a larger team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage a portfolio across all key clients across the United Kingdom.
- Oversee a team of both Trading Specialists and Senior Trading Specialists.
- Comfortable with managing direct reports that have stronger skillsets as individual contributors and nurturing that growth.
- Actively developing the next generation of leaders.
- Motivates and empowers a team to drive consistent YoY account growth.
- Acts as escalation point for more complex and difficult conversations with senior leadership internally and externally.
- Advocates internally with senior cross-functional stakeholders for clients’ product needs.
- Work with Product Management and other cross-functional teams to help define features and enhancements to improve the platform.
- Understand and effectively communicate The Trade Desk’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships, as they relate to growth of current client accounts
- You will work closely with the Account Management leaders to help build the Client Services practice, including developing training material, customer facing assets, and internal resources for trading media through our platform.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-8 years of online ad operations experience required; 4+ years of client-facing experience
- Experience in working with ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms
- Experienced in directing, delegating to and leading a small team of direct reports and in giving specific, consistent feedback (including constructive feedback) and annual reviews.
- Excellent track record of direct reports improving year over year based on continued coaching and development.
- Solid experience in Excel including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of data sets.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Proven track record of growing portfolio of accounts by effectively managing and leading team of direct reports as well as understanding the client’s strategy and objectives.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little guidance
- Quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk powers the most sophisticated buyers in advertising technology. Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding, The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side platform in the industry by offering agencies, aggregators, and their advertisers best-in-class technology to manage display, mobile, and video advertising campaigns. The Trade Desk empowers buyers at the campaign level with the most expressive bid capabilities in market, full-funnel attribution, and detailed reporting that illustrates the consumer journey from initial impression to conversion. By maintaining a pure buy-side focus, The Trade Desk delivers on branding and performance for clients worldwide. OUR CLIENTS Our clients run the gamut from ad networks offering new services in RTB, data owners looking to leverage their information, agency trading desks, to the most sophisticated buyers in RTB. How did we, and do we, continue to gather our clients? By offering a full breadth of resources and support, shipping new product features each week, and, among other core innovations, building bidding tools that target a consumer one minute after they visit a website. We’re proud to be setting the stage for the future of online advertising.