Executive Assistant to the Founders
The Voleon Group, Berkeley
See jobs at The Voleon Group
- Deliver the highest level of support, with the executives being the primary stakeholders
- Provide comprehensive and proactive administrative support for up to four executives, including the founders (with varying levels of support needs)
- Coordinate effectively with Executive Support staff who support the co-founders and other members of the leadership team
- Learn from established processes that match each executives' styles and enhance their productivity
- Effectively use standard communication, expense reporting, travel arrangement, and calendaring systems
- Manage the executives' calendars in a seamless manner
- Ensure that the executives have necessary materials for meetings
- Manage domestic and international travel preparations
- Receive, screen, and respond to communications in coordination with the executives or on their behalf in a manner that reflects the executives: clear, courteous, professional, and timely
- Provide support to other stakeholders when requested by the executives, including colleagues, clients, vendors, and others
- Handle confidential and non-routine information with the utmost care
- Provide general support to visitors from time-to-time
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree (a plus)
- Ability to lift 15 pounds
- Ability to sit at a desk for extended periods of time
- Proven skills supporting multiple Senior Executives
About The Voleon Group
Co-founded in 2007 by two leading scientists, The Voleon Group combines an academic approach to research with an emphasis on scalability and risk management to deliver cutting-edge technology at the forefront of the finance industry. Many of our leaders and employees hold doctorates in statistics, computer science, and mathematics, among other quantitative disciplines. We are committed to exemplary performance in all aspects of our research and operations, while maintaining a culture of intellectual curiosity and flexibility. Voleon’s CEO holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from Stanford and previously founded and led a successful technology startup. Our Chief Investment Officer/Director of Research is a Statistics faculty member at UC Berkeley, where he earned his Ph.D.
Want to learn more about The Voleon Group? Visit The Voleon Group's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.