- Lead a team of high-performing CX associates based in HQ and remotely as the company scales domestically and internationally across multiple sales channels.
- Develop and execute a holistic customer experience strategy to wow customers and build loyalty.
- Implement policies and procedures that produce a high quality customer experience that surpasses industry Best Practices.
- Identify and implement key tools to track customer satisfaction. Ensure systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including number of tickets answered, response times, trends in product or service issues, delivery issues, and returns and exchanges.
- Develop service level standards and SOPs to guide Customer Experience Associate training.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to share data-driven customer feedback and insights to help inform product, service, web, and marketing improvements.
- Align customer experience activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization.
- Utilize customer insights to make recommendations to further drive brand loyalty and improve the customer experience.
- Create project and implementation plans for any new or replacement CX tech tools; strategize and research ability to add new technologies and support channels to our customer experience mix.
- Represent CX function in cross-functional leadership meetings and ensure customer concerns are taken into consideration when business decisions are being deliberated.
- Drive improvements to workflows and processes to streamline internal communications between CX and cross-functional teams and meet KPIs without sacrificing customer experience
- Work closely with leadership to develop an organizational structure and hiring plan for the customer experience team that will enable the company to scale efficiently both in the US and internationally.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and goal oriented (self-directed, proactive, and able to define and execute projects independently).
- Driven by data and insights.
- Passion to work in a fast paced start-up environment under tight timelines.
- Upbeat, personable, positive, and can-do attitude.
- Superior People Skills - ability to wow customers and lead a team, creating a collaborative environment that nurtures growth, action and outcomes.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong people manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Accomplished CX Director with 6+ years of experience in delivering best-in-class customer service.
- Experience leading a high-performance team.
- Well versed on customer experience tools and reporting.
- Strong command of data and analytics.
- Ability to build relationships and drive cross-organization alignment.
THINX is committed to breaking the taboo surrounding menstruation. We see a world where no woman is held back by her body. We will work proudly and tirelessly until every single girl has an equal opportunity for the brighter future she deserves. By reimagining feminine hygiene products to provide support, comfort, confidence, and peace of mind, we aim to eliminate shame, empowering women and girls around the world. Each pair of THINX funds the production of one pack of washable, reusable cloth pads for a girl in a developing country. ICON is on a mission to eliminate anxiety and raise awareness of pelvic floor health for the 1-in-3 women who pee a little when they run, jump, dance, cough, or sneeze. Our patented pee-proof underwear let ladies kick panty liners (and the lame stigma of bladder leaks) to the curb. Created by the same team that brought you THINX, Icon's innovative underwear are absorbent, washable, and a *wee* bit sexy. Equally committed to helping sisters around the world, through a partnership with the Fistula Foundation, every pair of Icon sold helps fund life-changing surgeries for women in developing countries.
Want to learn more about Thinx? Visit Thinx's website.
The global destination for luxury fashion