- Collaborate with Product Innovation and Marketing teams on assortment plans to align with sales and inventory strategies and provide team with diagnosis of the business and own suggested course of action.
- Play an active role in partnering with management in creating, updating and enhancing tools and processes that support planning and buying function.
- Create sales, margin and inventory plans by brand, collection, style and SKU. Analyze and report on previous quarter results; identify “missed sales” and growth drivers over prior year.
- Summarize the opportunity and risk of a product plan as it relates to trend and financial metrics: initial mark-up, average unit retail, average unit cost, net margin dollars.
- Recommend style count, cc count and flow of goods for optimal results.
- Provide daily and weekly updates on business as it relates to last forecast, identifying trends, and highlighting selling that exceeds or falls short of expectation.
- Initiate conversations with cross functional partners regarding potential risk or opportunities and suggested changes to course of action for both current and future quarters.
- Prepare sales, margin and inventory forecast and lead team in monthly OTB forecast meetings for current year; provide sales trend opportunity for future quarters, validate stock-to-sales relationships, maximize receipt flow to improve turn and suggest pricing strategies to drive profitability.
- Generate and manage style-level weekly unit sales plans in season to inform total department sales expectation by week/month/quarter and identify styles contributing to a +/- to forecast.
- Propose markdown and promotional strategies to maximize profitability on the life of an item or category; provide pricing and margin dollar gain/loss scenarios.
- Generate all purchase orders and partner with factories, 3PL’s, and Operations Team to ensure timely arrival of goods
QUALIFCATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships and influence others.
- Ability to synthesize business performance into key highlights, root cause analysis and action plans.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams/projects with tight timelines.
- Strong technical aptitude, including advanced competency in Microsoft Excel and the ability to quickly master new applications and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of merchandise planning, allocation, merchandising, financial planning, strategy or business analytics.
THINX is committed to breaking the taboo surrounding menstruation. We see a world where no woman is held back by her body. We will work proudly and tirelessly until every single girl has an equal opportunity for the brighter future she deserves. By reimagining feminine hygiene products to provide support, comfort, confidence, and peace of mind, we aim to eliminate shame, empowering women and girls around the world. Each pair of THINX funds the production of one pack of washable, reusable cloth pads for a girl in a developing country. ICON is on a mission to eliminate anxiety and raise awareness of pelvic floor health for the 1-in-3 women who pee a little when they run, jump, dance, cough, or sneeze. Our patented pee-proof underwear let ladies kick panty liners (and the lame stigma of bladder leaks) to the curb. Created by the same team that brought you THINX, Icon's innovative underwear are absorbent, washable, and a *wee* bit sexy. Equally committed to helping sisters around the world, through a partnership with the Fistula Foundation, every pair of Icon sold helps fund life-changing surgeries for women in developing countries.
Want to learn more about Thinx? Visit Thinx's website.
154 Active Jobs
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Arvada, Colorado