- Manage company's ESP (Sendgrid), audience segmentation tool (Simon Data), and all Email campaigns and cadences.
- Edit existing templates with HTML and CSS and work with tech team where/when necessary to create new templates.
- Build email performance reporting in Google Analytics and/or Heap for all emails with ability to draw key insights from prior sends.
- Partner with creative team to develop new assets and copy to test
- Assist Senior Manager of Marketing with strategy and recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in email marketing
- Experience managing Email marketing campaigns and using an ESP.
- Experience using Sendgrid, HTML and CSS skills a plus.
- Experience creating personalized e-mail flows based on consumer behavior a plus.
- Knowledge of trends in e-mail marketing and how we can stay ahead of the curve.
- Enjoy working in a start-up environment
- You believe in our mission of social change around topics that were previously taboo.
- You are comfortable talking about periods and pee.
THINX is committed to breaking the taboo surrounding menstruation. We see a world where no woman is held back by her body. We will work proudly and tirelessly until every single girl has an equal opportunity for the brighter future she deserves. By reimagining feminine hygiene products to provide support, comfort, confidence, and peace of mind, we aim to eliminate shame, empowering women and girls around the world. Each pair of THINX funds the production of one pack of washable, reusable cloth pads for a girl in a developing country. ICON is on a mission to eliminate anxiety and raise awareness of pelvic floor health for the 1-in-3 women who pee a little when they run, jump, dance, cough, or sneeze. Our patented pee-proof underwear let ladies kick panty liners (and the lame stigma of bladder leaks) to the curb. Created by the same team that brought you THINX, Icon's innovative underwear are absorbent, washable, and a *wee* bit sexy. Equally committed to helping sisters around the world, through a partnership with the Fistula Foundation, every pair of Icon sold helps fund life-changing surgeries for women in developing countries.
Want to learn more about Thinx? Visit Thinx's website.
Jobs You May Like
(Senior) PR Manager
Factory Berlin, Berlin
Senior Manager, Product Marketing
Icertis, Bellevue, Washington
ModCloth, Los Angeles, CA
Specialist, CRM & Email
Email Aptitude, Chattanooga, TN
eCommerce Analytics Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Print Design Manager
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC