Are organizational cultures, human interactions, and people processes some of your passions? If so, ThirdLove is looking for an HR Manager to further cultivate and deepen the values (positive, responsible, adaptive, curious, customer first) and culture of our company. This is an exciting opportunity to own office culture for our growing Chico Customer Experience Team, and help this fantastic team be successful. We’re looking for a positive and thoughtful self-starter that can take initiative and adapt to evolving circumstances.
- Help maintain a positive, responsible, customer-first office culture for a team of 50+ employees
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding
- Be the point of contact for all questions related to healthcare and benefits
- Establish and implement HR policy and procedures as needed, including policies to manage attendance and time off while meeting minimum staffing requirements
- Assist with recruitment for the Chico customer experience team
- Help coach and develop managers to be effective leaders
- Partner with our team managers and Customer Experience team leads to further develop a culture of learning and continuous feedback by creating programs, and data-driven performance management and employee development
- Build trust with employees across all layers of the organization and be an active listener and effective problem solver of people issues
- Be an active part of the people operations team, contributing to relevant projects and assignments as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 8+ years experience in People Operations and HR roles
- You've "seen it all" and know how to deal with BS, and coach the employee through it
- You're an entrepreneur who can work independently with little oversight or management
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master’s degree plus related certifications a plus
- Extensive experience supporting hourly workforces, creating relevant and meaningful employee and culture programs, employee reviews, and feedback loops
- Experience at a fast growing startup or business is a must
- Experience building culture programs and team events is a must
- A natural coach and mentor who relates well with others, listens effectively and can build rapport quickly
- Broad understanding of employment law, compensation, benefits, and training
- Can excel in a fast-growing and amorphous environment -- adapting and reprioritizing as needed, nothing about this job is set in stone as you'll be defining it
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand designing bras with real women in mind - we were recently named "the company to catch Victoria's Secret." Instead of using standard industry measurements, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on thousands of real women’s measurements. For us, it's not just about the bra — it's about how you feel in it.
We’re a growing team of designers, operations experts, mobile and web engineers, and marketers headquartered in San Francisco’s Design District. Through our combined expertise and passion, we strive every day to deliver elegant design and brilliant solutions to difficult-to-solve problems.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic, with a passionate dedication to creating beautiful products and great user experiences. We are funded by a long list of tier 1 VCs, celebrity angels, and strategic investors.
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ThirdLove may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.