Do you want to own user experience across platforms? Are you deeply interested in user behavior and what drives someone to purchase and keep coming back? If you said yes, then ThirdLove is looking for you. As the Director of UI/UX, you will be responsible for managing best-in-class digital products. You'll be leading our Product Design team as well defining the overall UX design and direction while integrating user research and visual design throughout the process. You’ll be deep diving into our data to identify leaky parts of the funnel.
This role requires a highly collaborative individual to partner with product, engineering, and various stakeholders to ensure a simple, focused, and delightful customer experience. Come join us at ThirdLove and be part of one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the world!
- Deliver customer-centered user experience that builds and enhances ThirdLove’s brand
- Own product design, usability, and testing
- Create a vision and system for overall user experience across desktop, mobile, and tablet experiences
- Partner with product and engineering to interpret data to in order to devise UX testing strategy
- Conceptualize feature roadmap and prioritize the strategy
- Present strategy to management
- Oversee and create wireframes and high fidelity mocks
- Partner with stakeholders and senior executives to create a vision and strategy
- Ensure world class design quality end-to-end, across all design competencies e.g., visual, content, motion, interaction design, prototyping, and user experience research
- Minimum 7 years experience working on a digital product, ideally for an eCommerce brand. Must have experience with landing page optimization
- Over 4 years of management experience at a senior level
- Superior knowledge of information architecture, user-centered design, best practices, and creative and visual design concepts as relates to consumer site design
- Impeccable design aesthetic, attention to detail, and familiarity with using data and customer insights to influence design decisions
- Exceptional cross-functional communication and collaboration skills. You must be comfortable and confident leading discussions at all levels
- Expert in Sketch and Photoshop
- Experienced in HTML and CSS
- Empathize with users by creating deliverables that tell a compelling story
- Ability to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Must have a strong portfolio featuring examples of visual, interaction, or graphic design work
- A degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bonus: Experience working in design systems
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage and chiropractor visits
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand designing bras with real women in mind. Instead of using standard industry measurements, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on thousands of real women’s measurements. For us, it's not just about the bra — it's about how you feel in it.
We’re a growing team of designers, operations experts, mobile and web engineers, and marketers in San Francisco’s Design District. Through our combined expertise and passion, we strive every day to deliver elegant design and brilliant solutions to difficult-to-solve problems.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic, with a passionate dedication to creating beautiful products and great user experiences. We are funded by a long list of tier 1 VCs, celebrity angels, and strategic investors. Just a few ThirdLove perks include lunches, fun team outings, a fully stocked organic kitchen, health care, equity and, to top it all off, in-office chiropractic!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ThirdLove may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.