Do you want to get into a fast-growing fashion/retail start-up on the ground floor? Are you passionate about design, product development, and production? ThirdLove is seeking a design coordinator to assist in executing all parts of the design and development process. In this role you will work closely with the design and production teams to help deliver perfect-fitting products that meet the ThirdLove standard.
- Track, organize, review, and comment on all lab dips and bulk submits
- Coordinate all inbound and outbound sample requests, approvals, and packages
- Organize and maintain submit and sample library
- Visually merchandise sample presentations in meeting rooms and design areas
- Attend fittings, taking notes and pictures to understand the fundamentals of bra fitting
- Review, comment, and track all approvals for specs, cups, and fabrics
- Book fittings and models
- Work with CX to log customer feedback for each collection
- Assist in concept development and market research
- Revise technical flats, design sheets, BOM’s, and colored storyboards
- Minimum 1 year of experience in design, product development, or merchandising
- Excellent sense of color matching
- Outgoing, professional, and eager to take on responsibility
- Passion for startups and ecommerce a must
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience working in lingerie a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage and chiropractor visits
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand designing bras with real women in mind. Instead of using standard industry measurements, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on thousands of real women’s measurements. For us, it's not just about the bra — it's about how you feel in it.
We’re a growing team of designers, operations experts, mobile and web engineers, and marketers in San Francisco’s Design District. Through our combined expertise and passion, we strive every day to deliver elegant design and brilliant solutions to difficult-to-solve problems.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic, with a passionate dedication to creating beautiful products and great user experiences. We are funded by a long list of tier 1 VCs, celebrity angels, and strategic investors. Just a few ThirdLove perks include lunches, fun team outings, a fully stocked organic kitchen, health care, equity and, to top it all off, in-office chiropractic!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ThirdLove may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.