ThirdLove is looking for a Data Engineer to provide technical leadership and hands-on development of our data driven projects. This role will lead the charge for selecting and implementing the right technologies and infrastructure for data warehousing, analytic reporting, recommendation engines and analytics engines based on business requirements and best practices.
- Identify database requirements by interviewing stakeholders, evaluating existing systems, and analyzing department applications and operations
- Recommend, document, and implement database systems, data architecture, schema design, security, backup, and disaster recovery
- Master of ETL/ELT
- Relational Data modeling including de-normalized dimensional modeling (Star and Snowflake schema design)
- Work closely with engineers to design and maintain scalable data models
- Develop, document and maintain enterprise ETL processes
- Be the expert on end-to-end data flow for the enterprise
- Develop an enterprise reporting and data warehouse solution to track business metrics
- Implement systems for tracking data quality and consistency
- Work with the tech team to establish data standards, ensure standard adherence and maintain data quality
- Collaborate with business and product stakeholders to develop clear business objectives, KPIs and measurements
- Programming/Scripting of tools for task automation
- 3+ years experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
- Expertise in ETL (eg, SSIS, Ansible, Informatica, SAP, OWB or Scripts)
- Prior experience working with data processing platform
- Proven ability to work with varied forms of data infrastructure, including relational databases
- Experience with configuring and deploying databases on AWS
- Experience with creating frameworks to extract data via APIs
- Expertise with various database platforms (SQL, NoSql, On-Prem, Cloud)
- Ability to write, analyze, and debug SQL queries
- Experience with non-structured data (eg, free form, json, xml, images, audio, video)
- Experience with data visualization, data mining, and preferably statistical tools
- Good understanding of the Big Data technology trends
- A master of all trades mentality and an ability to embrace new challenges regularly
- Able to take individual ownership of a project from start to finish
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with others
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage visits
ThirdLove® is empowering women to feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We make bras that fit perfectly, feel incredible, and look stellar.
We’re a rapidly growing team (over 200 today and doubling in size this year) based in San Francisco with offices in Chico, CA and Argentina. We’re funded by Tier 1 investors and are disrupting a $100 billion global market. We’re one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the country, and known as ‘the brand to catch Victoria’s Secret’.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven with a strong focus on designing beautiful products and creating a seamless user experience. Instead of using standard industry molds, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on real women’s measurements and created a Fit Finder® Quiz that removes the hassle in finding the best size. To date, over 9 million women have taken our easy-to-use Fit Finder® Quiz.
Five core values drive all of the work we do:
- Put customers first. Do things that make our customers happy.
- Adaptive. Defy standard conventions. Be nimble and embrace change.
- Curious. Strive to always learn and grow.
- Engaged. Be Present. Lift others up. Be your best self.
- Responsible. Gain others’ trust by being respectful, reliable, and accountable.
If you want to impact millions of people each and every day, and you share these values, we’d love to connect.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.