- Optimize our Fit FinderⓇ size and style recommendations in collaboration with business partners in design, planning, and engineering.
- Use established and cutting edge Machine Learning and Advanced Statistical Models to build data science products that power personalized and differentiated customer experiences.
- Customer profiles / segmentation: Evaluate characteristics across multiple dimensions such as demographic, behavioral, and financial.
- Personalization: Implementing statistical models and machine learning algorithms to optimize for customer and business outcomes at scale.
- Targeting: Building predictive response models to choose best outcomes for marketing and other campaigns.
- Test design: Build statistical measurement capabilities to measure incremental impact of new experiences on a wide variety of outcomes.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions.
- Research new techniques and best practices within the industry.
- Collaborate with global team: Actively engage with members of the team who are located remotely.
- 3-6 years of experience solving problems using Linear and Non-linear Models, SVMs, Boosting, Neural Networks, Ensemble Methods and applied multivariate statistical methods like Discriminant Analysis, Clustering, PCA and Factor Analysis.
- Proficient in tools such as R, Python, and SAS. Experience with some flavor of SQL and familiarity with Big Data tools such as Hadoop/Hive, Spark, Scala, Pig, and Mahout is desirable.
- Proficient in data access methods for large customer and transaction databases.
- Expertise in developing high quality and reusable data science algorithms supporting a wide variety of customer and business outcomes.
- Experience using Dynamo, Cassandra, Hbase, or other non-relational DB.
- AWS Big Data technology knowledge in EMR, Redshift is a plus.
- MS/PhD, preferably in a quantitative field such as math, statistics, physics, chemistry, engineering, economics, computer science, operations research focused degree.
- Flexibility to interact/work with teams operating in different time zones.
- Thirst for knowledge and natural curiosity.
- Action-oriented - you love to get things done.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Outgoing and eager to take on increasing responsibilities.
- Passion for start-ups, ecommerce, and rapid growth a must.
- Extremely flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage and chiropractor visits
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.
Want to learn more about ThirdLove? Visit https://www.thirdlove.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Scientist, Envoy
Enigma, New York, NY
Data Analyst (India)
Khan Academy, Delhi, India
Senior Analytics Engineer - Business Development and Partner Marketing
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
SMB Project Manager
Melbourne IT, Sydney
Medical Writer, Gene Therapy
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Collective Health, San Francisco