- Develop our people strategies and programs including, performance management, talent acquisition & onboarding, compensation & benefits, retention, headcount planning and analytics, organizational design, policies and compliance, employee engagement, trainings and cultural initiatives
- Lead and inspire our growing 10+ team members across people operations, recruiting/talent and office management
- Establish and implement leading HR systems and processes to support a workforce that will scale from a team of 200 to 400+ in multiple locations over the next year.
- Partner with executives and managers to develop a culture of learning and continuous feedback by creating programs, tools, and experiences that engage our team at all levels and inspire a positive, adaptive, and accountable culture
- Utilize people-related data to aid in strategic decision making; develop key metrics to measure employee engagement, performance and retention
- Serve as a senior advisor and confidant to the founders and the executive team on all people related matters to ensure the company has the talent, processes/systems, and policies necessary to support our strategic and financial goals
- Develop a recruitment strategy and lead our recruiting team to ensure we are attracting top talent and have a streamlined onboarding process
- Responsible for overseeing our facilities and office staff, to ensure that our office can scale with the needs of the company.
- Build trust with employees across all layers of the organization and be an active listener and effective problem solver of people issues
- Establish new ThirdLove initiatives that help drive our culture by creating programs, tools, and experiences that engage our team at all levels and inspire a positive, adaptive, and accountable culture
- 8+ years experience in a People Operations / HR role, with recent experience expanding and managing People Operations at a high-growth start-up
- Bachelor's degree, Master’s degree or related certifications a plus
- Experience supporting both salary and hourly workforces, creating relevant and meaningful employee programs, reviews and feedback loops
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design and implement people strategy that drives business results
- A natural coach and mentor who relates well with others, listens effectively and can build rapport with a diverse workforce -- all in the spirit of helping employees at all levels move from goal to outcome in a developmental way
- Strong communicator with the ability to provide both strategic foresight and feedback
- Expert understanding of employment law, compensation, benefits, organizational development, employee relations, and training
- Ability to master complex business problems and the intellect and pragmatism to be able to effectively handle ambiguity and manage change. Always curious and always learning
- Positive attitude, responsible approach and a self-starter that’s not afraid to dive in
- A proven strategic and innovative bent with an equally strong operational focus
- Well-developed leadership, communications, team building and influencing skills; unquestioned integrity; and the experience, confidence and stature to effectively address sensitive HR and business issues
- A strong reputation for building, developing and leading a respected and business-oriented HR team
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Quarterly product allotment - a package of the world's best bras every 3 months!
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage visits
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.
Want to learn more about ThirdLove? Visit ThirdLove's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Employee Relation
Sr. Java Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, San Francisco
Talent & Performance Partner
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Spanish Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, West Seattle (Summit Atlas)
Senior Java Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, Dallas, TX