We’re looking for a data-driven marketing manager who will drive rapid expansion and optimization across of our search and display advertising channels. If you’re excited by the prospect of playing a key role in driving growth and revenue in a fast-growing, product-driven company, read on.
- Design, manage and execute customer acquisition campaigns across paid search (Google, Bing, Yahoo), Pinterest and various display partners
- Create and implement on-going testing plans for ad copy, creative, landing pages etc
- Perform in-depth data analysis to spot trends/shifts in the landscape and build actionable plans to improve performance and ROI
- Identify and test new display channels
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to create unified, cross-channel campaigns
- Relentlessly analyze and optimize online programs through A/B testing new audience segments, targeting strategies, and creatives
- Provide ad hoc analysis as well as regular channel performance reports
- 3-5 years experience managing paid search and display campaigns ideally at an agency or eCommerce brand
- Deep understanding of paid search bidding strategies and implementation
- Proven analytical ability to digest data, build reports, and derive tactical and strategic insights
- Familiarity with ad serving, tracking, and attribution technologies
- Experience handling a large advertising budget and reporting on the effectiveness of spend
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in Excel
- Adwords certification a plus
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage and chiropractor visits
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand designing bras with real women in mind. Instead of using standard industry measurements, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on thousands of real women’s measurements. For us, it's not just about the bra — it's about how you feel in it.
We’re a growing team of designers, operations experts, mobile and web engineers, and marketers in San Francisco’s Design District. Through our combined expertise and passion, we strive every day to deliver elegant design and brilliant solutions to difficult-to-solve problems.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic, with a passionate dedication to creating beautiful products and great user experiences. We are funded by a long list of tier 1 VCs, celebrity angels, and strategic investors. Just a few ThirdLove perks include lunches, fun team outings, a fully stocked organic kitchen, health care, equity and, to top it all off, in-office chiropractic!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ThirdLove may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.