We’re looking for a bright and motivated SEO Manager to join our growth team. You will be an advocate for SEO throughout the organization working cross functionally to increase overall search rankings and traffic, manage the development of technical SEO implementations, and monitor changes in our page rankings. This critical role requires someone obsessed with SEO who has deep technical knowledge of industry best practices and is able to make high-impact, data-driven decisions. It’s a fantastic opportunity to play a key role contributing to the growth of a fast-moving company.
- Own the roadmap for on-page and off-page SEO programs
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, competitive audits, site infrastructure / product improvements and ongoing analysis
- Monitor, maintain, and grow quality inbound links
- Work with the brand and content teams to create SEO friendly content
- Create technical guidelines for the developers and designers that maximize SEO including page speed, URL structure, internal linking guidelines, markup, information architecture, canonicals, etc.
- Develop, track and regularly report on SEO growth and operational metrics
- Act as the thought leader for SEO and educate the company, particularly the product, design and development teams, on the latest trends and best practices
- Continually audit the site, navigation, crawl accessibility, pages, content and internal and inbound links to ensure optimal performance
- Develop and drive any A/B testing programs required to continually optimize SEO
- 3-5 years experience in SEO
- Expertise with SEO and traffic analytics tools such as BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Searchmetrics, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz, Adwords, etc.
- Experience creating onsite Technical SEO assessments and implementation guidelines
- Experience creating and executing off site SEO strategies
- Experience creating keyword and content strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance
- Excellent problem solving skills and creativity, with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage visits
ThirdLove® is empowering women to feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We make bras that fit perfectly, feel incredible, and look stellar.
We’re a rapidly growing team (over 200 today and doubling in size this year) based in San Francisco with offices in Chico, CA and Argentina. We’re funded by Tier 1 investors and are disrupting a $100 billion global market. We’re one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the country, and known as ‘the brand to catch Victoria’s Secret’.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven with a strong focus on designing beautiful products and creating a seamless user experience. Instead of using standard industry molds, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on real women’s measurements and created a Fit Finder® Quiz that removes the hassle in finding the best size. To date, over 9 million women have taken our easy-to-use Fit Finder® Quiz.
Five core values drive all of the work we do:
- Put customers first. Do things that make our customers happy.
- Adaptive. Defy standard conventions. Be nimble and embrace change.
- Curious. Strive to always learn and grow.
- Engaged. Be Present. Lift others up. Be your best self.
- Responsible. Gain others’ trust by being respectful, reliable, and accountable.
If you want to impact millions of people each and every day, and you share these values, we’d love to connect.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.