We’re looking for a bright and motivated SEO Manager to join our growth team. You will be an advocate for SEO throughout the organization working cross functionally to increase overall search rankings and traffic, manage the development of technical SEO implementations, and monitor changes in our page rankings. This critical role requires someone obsessed with SEO who has deep technical knowledge of industry best practices and is able to make high-impact, data-driven decisions. It’s a fantastic opportunity to play a key role contributing to the growth of a fast-moving company.
- Own the roadmap for on-page and off-page SEO programs
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, competitive audits, site infrastructure / product improvements and ongoing analysis
- Monitor, maintain, and grow quality inbound links
- Work with the brand and content teams to create SEO friendly content
- Create technical guidelines for the developers and designers that maximize SEO including page speed, URL structure, internal linking guidelines, markup, information architecture, canonicals, etc.
- Develop, track and regularly report on SEO growth and operational metrics
- Act as the thought leader for SEO and educate the company, particularly the product, design and development teams, on the latest trends and best practices
- Continually audit the site, navigation, crawl accessibility, pages, content and internal and inbound links to ensure optimal performance
- Develop and drive any A/B testing programs required to continually optimize SEO
- 3-5 years experience in SEO
- Expertise with SEO and traffic analytics tools such as BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Searchmetrics, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz, Adwords, etc.
- Experience creating onsite Technical SEO assessments and implementation guidelines
- Experience creating and executing off site SEO strategies
- Experience creating keyword and content strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance
- Excellent problem solving skills and creativity, with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage and chiropractor visits
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand designing bras with real women in mind. Instead of using standard industry measurements, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on thousands of real women’s measurements. For us, it's not just about the bra — it's about how you feel in it.
We’re a growing team of designers, operations experts, mobile and web engineers, and marketers in San Francisco’s Design District. Through our combined expertise and passion, we strive every day to deliver elegant design and brilliant solutions to difficult-to-solve problems.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic, with a passionate dedication to creating beautiful products and great user experiences. We are funded by a long list of tier 1 VCs, celebrity angels, and strategic investors. Just a few ThirdLove perks include lunches, fun team outings, a fully stocked organic kitchen, health care, equity and, to top it all off, in-office chiropractic!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ThirdLove may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.