- Own the roadmap for on-page and off-page SEO programs
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, competitive audits, site infrastructure / product improvements and ongoing analysis.
- Monitor, maintain, and grow quality inbound links.
- Work with the brand and content teams to create SEO friendly content
- Create technical guidelines for the developers and designers that maximize SEO including page speed, URL structure, internal linking guidelines, markup, information architecture, canonicals, etc.
- Develop, track and regularly report on SEO growth and operational metrics.
- Act as the thought leader for SEO and educate the company, particularly the product, design and development teams, on the latest trends and best practices.
- Continually audit the site, navigation, crawl accessibility, pages, content and internal and inbound links to ensure optimal performance.
- Develop and drive any A/B testing programs required to continually optimize SEO.
- 3-5 years experience in SEO
- Expertise with SEO and traffic analytics tools such as BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Searchmetrics, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz, Adwords, etc.
- Experience creating onsite Technical SEO assessments and implementation guidelines
- Experience creating and executing offsite SEO strategies
- Experience creating keyword and content strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance
- Excellent problem solving skills and creativity, with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage and chiropractor visits
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.
Want to learn more about ThirdLove? Visit https://www.thirdlove.com/
Jobs You May Like
Education Product Marketing Lead
littleBits, New York, NY
Director, Media Buying
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Senior Marketing Writer/Editor
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Product Marketing Manager
Flatiron School, New York
Manager, Global Creative Marketing - Original Films
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Branded Assistant Editor