ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Fast-growing intimates brand
As a Frontend Engineer focused on growth, you will be responsible for helping to scale a fast growing multi-channel brand and technology platform across web and mobile web. Your mission is to create purposeful, on-brand eCommerce experiences which drive new customer acquisition, engagement and retention. You are a humble, self starter who will get the job done right the first time, or set yourself and your team up for future success. You’re constantly asking how you can make something better and are passionate about using data for testing and learning. You’re a creative thinker who enjoys obsessing over customer experiences, pixel perfection, and end-users who smile.
ThirdLove has a very unique stack. We are hosted on the Shopify platform, but maintain several projects outside of the Shopify ecosystem to augment our customer experience and sales funnels. As a front end engineer you will be hooking up back end development to the front end experience. You will create new landing pages, iterate and implement designs, and build on business critical customer flows. We constantly question the way we work, but currently work in two week sprints w/ daily checkins. We use Trello to schedule our tasks and promote discussion on decisions made at the beginning of the sprint.
- Be a critical part of our growth team focused on iterating and optimizing our paid marketing funnels and website conversion
- Based on customer feedback and metrics, develop and test new features and experiences to move acquisition, engagement and retention metrics
- 3-4 years experience building websites and creating rich, easy and engaging user experiences:
- Experience with modern front end libraries and frameworks such as jQuery, Bootstrap, Foundation, React, etc
- Motivated self starter eager to keep up with and incorporate best practices as they continue to evolve
- Experience building consumer facing products, experience in eCommerce is a plus
- Experience with responsive design and mobile oriented websites
- Worked closely with 3rd party APIs in the past
- A penchant for writing tests and/or test driven development is a plus
- Shopify experience is a plus
- Experience in Server templating and NodeJS + Express frameworks
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Member of AnyPerk, offering many special discounts
- Wellness benefits including in-office chiropractic
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand designing bras with real women in mind. Instead of using standard industry measurements, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on thousands of real women’s measurements. For us, it's not just about the bra — it's about how you feel in it.
We’re a growing team of designers, operations experts, mobile and web engineers, and marketers in San Francisco’s Design District. Through our combined expertise and passion, we strive every day to deliver elegant design and brilliant solutions to difficult-to-solve problems.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic, with a passionate dedication to creating beautiful products and great user experiences. We are funded by a long list of tier 1 VCs, celebrity angels, and strategic investors. Just a few ThirdLove perks include lunches, fun team outings, a fully stocked organic kitchen, health care, equity and, to top it all off, in-office chiropractic!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ThirdLove may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.