ThirdLove is seeking a talented designer with a background in swimwear. We're looking for design visionaries that dream big but have one foot planted firmly on the ground. You'll have experience in all aspects of design from development to production and will conceptualize and launch new product categories from scratch!
- Own design from end to end for a new product category
- Concept development and market research
- Create technical flats, design sheets, and colored storyboards
- Create and edit bill of materials
- Approve and track lab dips and bulk submits
- Review and track fabric submit and development samples
- Attend fittings, understand the fundamentals of fitting swimwear, sports bras and/or sleepwear
- Review, comment, and track all approvals for specs, and fabrics
- Hold manufacturer accountable to T&A Calendar
- Help with special creative projects for social, in-store events, pr and more
- Manage and mentor interns
- 3-5 years in design or garment development specific to swimwear, sports bras and/or sleepwear
- Knowledge of the European market and competitive brands
- Experience working with Asia
- Must have a deep understanding of construction and fabrications
- Expert level skill set in Adobe Creative Suite
- A passion for startups and the desire to learn more about eCommerce
- Able to organize and prioritize workload with direct report to meet deadlines
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage and chiropractor visits
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand designing bras with real women in mind. Instead of using standard industry measurements, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on thousands of real women’s measurements. For us, it's not just about the bra — it's about how you feel in it.
We’re a growing team of designers, operations experts, mobile and web engineers, and marketers in San Francisco’s Design District. Through our combined expertise and passion, we strive every day to deliver elegant design and brilliant solutions to difficult-to-solve problems.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic, with a passionate dedication to creating beautiful products and great user experiences. We are funded by a long list of tier 1 VCs, celebrity angels, and strategic investors. Just a few ThirdLove perks include lunches, fun team outings, a fully stocked organic kitchen, health care, equity and, to top it all off, in-office chiropractic!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ThirdLove may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.