ThirdLove is seeking a talented designer with a background in swimwear. We're looking for design visionaries that dream big but have one foot planted firmly on the ground. You'll have experience in all aspects of design from development to production and will conceptualize and launch new product categories from scratch!
- Own design from end to end for a new product category
- Concept development and market research
- Create technical flats, design sheets, and colored storyboards
- Create and edit bill of materials
- Approve and track lab dips and bulk submits
- Review and track fabric submit and development samples
- Attend fittings, understand the fundamentals of fitting swimwear, sports bras and/or sleepwear
- Review, comment, and track all approvals for specs, and fabrics
- Hold manufacturer accountable to T&A Calendar
- Help with special creative projects for social, in-store events, pr and more
- Manage and mentor interns
- 3-5 years in design or garment development specific to swimwear, sports bras and/or sleepwear
- Knowledge of the European market and competitive brands
- Experience working with Asia
- Must have a deep understanding of construction and fabrications
- Expert level skill set in Adobe Creative Suite
- A passion for startups and the desire to learn more about eCommerce
- Able to organize and prioritize workload with direct report to meet deadlines
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage visits
ThirdLove® is empowering women to feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We make bras that fit perfectly, feel incredible, and look stellar.
We’re a rapidly growing team (over 200 today and doubling in size this year) based in San Francisco with offices in Chico, CA and Argentina. We’re funded by Tier 1 investors and are disrupting a $100 billion global market. We’re one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the country, and known as ‘the brand to catch Victoria’s Secret’.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven with a strong focus on designing beautiful products and creating a seamless user experience. Instead of using standard industry molds, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on real women’s measurements and created a Fit Finder® Quiz that removes the hassle in finding the best size. To date, over 9 million women have taken our easy-to-use Fit Finder® Quiz.
Five core values drive all of the work we do:
- Put customers first. Do things that make our customers happy.
- Adaptive. Defy standard conventions. Be nimble and embrace change.
- Curious. Strive to always learn and grow.
- Engaged. Be Present. Lift others up. Be your best self.
- Responsible. Gain others’ trust by being respectful, reliable, and accountable.
If you want to impact millions of people each and every day, and you share these values, we’d love to connect.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.