- Work with software engineers and architects to implement product APIs for test automation as necessary (e.g. test stubs)
- Partner with other QA engineers to create a unified approach to automation across the team.
- Architect maintainable and extendable automated test frameworks and tools using scripting language(s) to test various product APIs as well as GUI elements. Troubleshoot defects in existing automation code.
- Work with support, stakeholders and developers to aid in replication of software defects.
- Automate testing of defects and assist with the maintenance of Regression Test suite.
- Collaborate as part of a development team by providing a customer viewpoint
- Make suggestions/contributions for the improvement of software testing/quality
- Process from the standpoint of the stakeholder, internal user or end user.
- Contribute in meetings, Scrums, and other inter-team interaction.
- Provide software and hardware capability assessments to outside departments.
- Research and make recommendations to the group regarding new technology available and its proper application.
- Minimum five (5) plus year’s software QA testing experience.
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Programming, Mathematics/Analytics or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years in Software QA Automation experience.
- 2-3 years of direct experience in Software Automation (Selenium, QTP)
- Understanding of HTML and XML technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, MS SQL, Mongo an
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) – Agile SCRUM and test-driven development experience is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management, supervisor peers, and end users. Audiences will include technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong prioritization skillscandidate must be able to prioritize projects based on market demands
- Strong multi-tasking skills are a must for this exciting, fast paced environment
- Experience working with end users or Product Management to ensure requirements are represented within test plans
- Excellent analytical skills and detail orientation
- Competitive salary
- Office snacks
- Work with a top-notch team
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.
Want to learn more about ThirdLove? Visit https://www.thirdlove.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Developer
Distributed Systems Architect
ThoughtWorks, San Francisco
Rights Acquisition Engineering - Senior UI Engineer
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Engineer, Ads API
Pinterest, San Francisco
Senior Quality Engineer - Core Payments
Twitch, San Francisco, CA