We’re looking for an Art Director, to support our growing creative team. Reporting to the Creative Director, the ideal candidate will partner closely with brand, marketing, and visual design, creating beautiful and engaging content across all digital channels while maintaining campaign and brand consistency. You will have an impeccable eye for detail with a proven ability to conceptualize, iterate, and deliver digital assets—from ads to emails to website modules to social. The ideal candidate has the ability to follow broader creative direction, maintain brand style, and work on multiple projects simultaneously with speed and efficiency. You are an excellent mentor but also a hands on individual contributor, ready to tackle endless new challenges at a quickly growing women's lifestyle brand/fashion start up. Interest/experience in UI/UX is a big plus but not required.
- Create and conceptualize visual design across digital channels, from banner ads to emails to social to website
- Expand and build on seasonal campaign execution, while also participating in the initial creative process
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Collaborate with writers and business partners to translate briefs into conceptual designs, maintaining campaign and brand continuity
- Maintain high-quality designs; consistent, on-brand, and beautiful
- Front-end development skills a plus (HTML/CSS)
- Manage a team of visual designers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 6-10 years of design experience, in a creative agency or in-house design team; with a focus on e-commerce
- Experience in small and large-scale projects in eCommerce, digital media, and advertising
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro, and HTML/CSS experience is a plus
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Work closely with our photography and stylist team to improve and elevate imagery for catalog shots, marketing, and social.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments/deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Experience and passion for working on a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills; ability to own all aspects of a project from concept to implementation
- Mentor and manage visual designers to ensure that our brand is executed beautifully and consistently
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage visits
ThirdLove® is empowering women to feel comfortable and confident in their everyday lives. We make bras that fit perfectly, feel incredible, and look stellar.
We’re a rapidly growing team (over 200 today and doubling in size this year) based in San Francisco with offices in Chico, CA and Argentina. We’re funded by Tier 1 investors and are disrupting a $100 billion global market. We’re one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the country, and known as ‘the brand to catch Victoria’s Secret’.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and data-driven with a strong focus on designing beautiful products and creating a seamless user experience. Instead of using standard industry molds, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on real women’s measurements and created a Fit Finder® Quiz that removes the hassle in finding the best size. To date, over 9 million women have taken our easy-to-use Fit Finder® Quiz.
Five core values drive all of the work we do:
- Put customers first. Do things that make our customers happy.
- Adaptive. Defy standard conventions. Be nimble and embrace change.
- Curious. Strive to always learn and grow.
- Engaged. Be Present. Lift others up. Be your best self.
- Responsible. Gain others’ trust by being respectful, reliable, and accountable.
If you want to impact millions of people each and every day, and you share these values, we’d love to connect.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.