We’re looking for an Art Director, to support our growing creative team. Reporting to the Creative Director, the ideal candidate will partner closely with brand, marketing, and visual design, creating beautiful and engaging content across all digital channels while maintaining campaign and brand consistency. You will have an impeccable eye for detail with a proven ability to conceptualize, iterate, and deliver digital assets—from ads to emails to website modules to social. The ideal candidate has the ability to follow broader creative direction, maintain brand style, and work on multiple projects simultaneously with speed and efficiency. You are an excellent mentor but also a hands on individual contributor, ready to tackle endless new challenges at a quickly growing women's lifestyle brand/fashion start up. Interest/experience in UI/UX is a big plus but not required.
- Create and conceptualize visual design across digital channels, from banner ads to emails to social to website
- Expand and build on seasonal campaign execution, while also participating in the initial creative process
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively
- Collaborate with writers and business partners to translate briefs into conceptual designs, maintaining campaign and brand continuity
- Maintain high-quality designs; consistent, on-brand, and beautiful
- Front-end development skills a plus (HTML/CSS)
- Manage a team of visual designers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 6-10 years of design experience, in a creative agency or in-house design team; with a focus on e-commerce
- Experience in small and large-scale projects in eCommerce, digital media, and advertising
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro, and HTML/CSS experience is a plus
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Work closely with our photography and stylist team to improve and elevate imagery for catalog shots, marketing, and social.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments/deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Experience and passion for working on a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills; ability to own all aspects of a project from concept to implementation
- Mentor and manage visual designers to ensure that our brand is executed beautifully and consistently
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage and chiropractor visits
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand designing bras with real women in mind. Instead of using standard industry measurements, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on thousands of real women’s measurements. For us, it's not just about the bra — it's about how you feel in it.
We’re a growing team of designers, operations experts, mobile and web engineers, and marketers in San Francisco’s Design District. Through our combined expertise and passion, we strive every day to deliver elegant design and brilliant solutions to difficult-to-solve problems.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic, with a passionate dedication to creating beautiful products and great user experiences. We are funded by a long list of tier 1 VCs, celebrity angels, and strategic investors. Just a few ThirdLove perks include lunches, fun team outings, a fully stocked organic kitchen, health care, equity and, to top it all off, in-office chiropractic!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ThirdLove may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.