We are looking for a full-time Visual Designer with design skills to help elevate and support the brand’s marketing, digital and content strategy. The ideal candidate has a passion for editorial design, illustration, and digital content. Candidates should be able to design within an established brand identity system, while pushing the direction forward. Daily projects would include infographics, illustration, marketing emails, printed material for events and press, photography selection, and collaborating with other visual designers on larger web projects.
- Collaborate with Creative team to articulate and execute designs
- Create illustrations and infographics
- Design web graphics and banners to highlight new product, holiday collections, and more
- Produce marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Design targeted marketing emails
- Create print displays, ads, and packaging
- Design blog imagery and graphics
- Design Facebook, Pinterest, and other social ads to help push the brand forward
- Strong portfolio featuring examples of digital and print work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other related accreditation to an Arts College or University
- Keen attention to detail, especially for color matching and typesetting
- A solid creative portfolio that features illustration, infographics, and creative branding projects
- Advanced Adobe skills
- Outgoing, professional, and eager to take on responsibility
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- 3-5 years of experience in a related role in-house or at an agency
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k plan
- Subsidized lunches
- Quarterly product allotment
- Wellness benefits including in-office massage and chiropractor appointments
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand designing bras with real women in mind. Instead of using standard industry measurements, we developed proprietary half-cup sizes based on thousands of real women’s measurements. For us, it's not just about the bra — it's about how you feel in it.
We’re a growing team of designers, operations experts, mobile and web engineers, and marketers in San Francisco’s Design District. Through our combined expertise and passion, we strive every day to deliver elegant design and brilliant solutions to difficult-to-solve problems.
Our culture is entrepreneurial and dynamic, with a passionate dedication to creating beautiful products and great user experiences. We are funded by a long list of tier 1 VCs, celebrity angels, and strategic investors. Just a few ThirdLove perks include lunches, fun team outings, a fully stocked organic kitchen, health care, equity and, to top it all off, in-office chiropractic!
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with ThirdLove may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
ThirdLove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ThirdLove is a fast-growing intimates brand. Our mission is to help every woman find her perfect fit by combining the best design and technology.