Software Engineer - Full Stack (Canada)
Thirty Madison, Canada
Thirty Madison is a human-first healthcare company
About Thirty Madison
There’s not a better time to join Thirty Madison, a fast-growing company with the simple belief that everyone deserves access to specialized healthcare treatment. By launching customer-centric brands built around each specific chronic medical condition, we’re able to bring the specialist experience directly into people’s homes with online doctor consultations, treatment delivery, and ongoing support through resources like our symptom trackers.
After launching Keeps, Cove, and Evens in two short years, we're hard at work preparing our next brand to launch. Every time we launch a new brand, we get smarter and better at delivering high-quality healthcare to our customers. We’re constantly learning from our existing brands to strengthen our new brands, rapidly pushing ourselves to improve the customer experience and raise the standard of care our customers receive.
Are you an engineer interested in contributing to an experienced team that is rebuilding the healthcare experience for the modern consumer?
You will get to:
- Work with team leads to architect key systems
- Implement new platform features for our core platform
- Work with the design team to deliver pixel perfect implementations
- Perform peer code reviews
You should have:
- 4+ years experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Fluency in at least one modern web framework (ex: Node/React, Ruby on Rails, Python/Django, etc.)
- A strong conviction in favor of reliable unit, end-to-end, and integration testing
- Resourceful builders who can balance the pace of a fast growing startup with the need for high quality code
- Great communicators who can deliver visibility across the organization and suggest initiatives to maximize impact
- Entrepreneurs at heart who are excited to be part of a growing team, take initiative, and drive results.
- Team players with no ego who are eager to learn on their own and from others how to level up in their career
This role reports into a Technical Team Lead.
- Competitive salary, equity, and career development opportunities
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether a laptop, monitor, or special software
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
The human-first health company bringing specialized care and treatment to everyone. We believe affordable specialized care and treatment should be available to everyone. But millions of people still lack the access and support they need to successfully manage their chronic conditions. We’re here to change that.
Want to learn more about Thirty Madison? Visit Thirty Madison's website.
Today, our mission is simple: Empower independent business owners to dream big.