Senior Customer Marketing Manager
See jobs at Thoughtexchange
- Nurture relationships and establish a community of customer advocates Develop a system to manage and maintain a healthy pipeline of customer referencesSource advocates for marketing/PR/demand gen, customer success, and customer marketing engagement initiatives including stories, case studies, and eventsWork closely with CSMs to identify customers experiencing big wins, and find ways to promote and share their achievements Plan, manage, and execute Customer Advisory Council Bring customer stories and successes to the forefront both internally, and externally
- Build strong communication programs and campaigns that increase net retention and create expansion opportunities Define and develop a customer communication strategy ensuring the ThoughtExchange value proposition is consistently communicated and delivered to existing customersWork with customer success, sales and marketing to identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities within the customer basePlan, execute, and analyze impact of marketing programs for our customer base through a variety of channels, including email, event webinars, and integrated campaigns Regularly review customer marketing initiatives, report successes and failures, and then recommend and implement iterative improvements (both strategic and tactical)
- Create compelling and helpful customer content that drives adoption and engagement Understand the needs of our customers and create content that’ll drive adoption and best practices with the product Find opportunities to spotlighting customers via in-person/virtual events, workshops, and awards
- Support our Anti-Racism and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (ADEI) mandate by (at a minimum) being aware of our ADEI commitment and initiatives and completing all required ADEI training.
What we think is true about you:
- Minimum 7 years of work experience
- Minimum 5 years experience with focus in customer marketing or product marketing
- Experience in SaaS industry considered an asset
- Experience implementing customer programs and communication strategies
- Experience with defining goals and aligning teams towards those goals
Bring people together. Thoughtexchange is a new way to lead challenging conversations about things that matter. Thoughtexchange provides software and professional services to let you lead productive group conversations with 15 to 150,000 people. A balance of confidentiality, transparency and structure lets you ask powerful open-ended questions, hear from everyone and discover what is important to the group. Hundreds of thousands of people across North America have used Thoughtexchange to participate in challenging conversations about organizational improvements, facilities, ethics, communication and many other topics that affect large groups of people. Thoughtexchange uses patent pending data analysis to provide insights to decision leaders and participants so they can make informed decisions and take action. For more information on how to engage your community, visit https://thoughtexchange.com, email [email protected] or call 1-800-361-9027 Headquartered in Rossland, British Columbia, Thoughtexchange has a workforce of 100 and has raised $12M to date.
Want to learn more about Thoughtexchange? Visit Thoughtexchange's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.