ThoughtWorks is synonymous with innovation. We are dedicated to the art of perfecting software delivery by keeping it lightweight, fast-moving and open-source. Our clients are people and organisations with ambitious missions - whether in the commercial, social or government sectors. They trust us to deliver the disruptive thinking and technology that empowers them to succeed.
We are looking for talented and passionate lateral thinkers interested in a holistic approach to quality because we believe that quality needs more than just testing.
As part of our agile project team, you deliver bespoke software solutions to our customers. You are involved in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery - from the requirements analysis and planning to the delivery and acceptance by our customers. You work closely with all the roles of our team and all stakeholders of the project and provide input on potential risks or benefits for the end user.
You are responsible for manual, exploratory and automated tests and continuously optimise the associated processes and infrastructure. You think creatively and come up with solutions when tools don’t work. With passion for best practices such as Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, and Continuous Integration and Delivery, you are putting these methods at the center of development and coaching both your team and our clients.
We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting services, so you should be flexible about project location and open to extensive travel. While we do work with clients in our city, many of our consultants travel to other cities every week.
If you would like to be part of our growth and evolution, helping us shape the future of technology and bring all your uniqueness to our team, please submit your CV and tell us why you want to join ThoughtWorks.
And here’s some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ThoughtWorks as a Agile Quality Analyst:
- Support to grow as a technologist outside of your role at ThoughtWorks. This is why ThoughtWorkers have written over 100 books and can be found speaking at (and, ahem, keynoting) tech conferences all over the world. We love to learn and share knowledge, and you’ll find a community of passionate technologists eager to back your endeavors, whatever they may be. You’ll also receive financial support to attend conferences every year.
- An organizational commitment to social responsibility. ThoughtWorkers challenge each other to be just a little more thoughtful about the world around us, and we believe in using our profits for good. All around the world, you’ll find ThoughtWorks supporting great causes and organizations in both official and unofficial capacities.
- You can show us what you can do: You will work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job titles or certificates.
- You can stop careering and start contributing: You develop your career outside the confines of a traditional career path. You are responsible for your own decisions while ThoughtWorks supports your personal and professional growth through mentoring and challenging opportunities.
- You won’t be catching dust: We have offices around the globe and we are working almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting services. You will be travelling a lot and picking up challenges at a wide variety of different locations.
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit ThoughtWorks's website.
Jobs You May Like
TALA, Santa Monica
Senior Tools Programmer
PlayStation, Playa Vista, CA
Director of DevOps
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Desktop Support Technician
Wheelhouse, San Francisco
Sales Engineer, France
Okta, Paris, France
Executive Assistant to the Chief Technology Officer
Warby Parker, New York, NY