We are passionate technologists who believe in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. The 800+ people in ThoughtWorks India are as diverse in personality as we are in our backgrounds, culture, and expertise.
ThoughtWorks is a technology savvy company and we are always on a lookout for people who are passionate about coding, have strong object oriented concepts and have hands on coding experience in OOPS based language (Java, J2EE). The best source of information about ThoughtWorks is our corporate website and .
If you’re someone who’s inspired by technology, by joining ThoughtWorks, you become part of a community. People join because they get to talk to the people who wrote the books that influenced them, work with the people who wrote the tools they would like to use, and collaborate on projects that propel change in the real world.
As a Developer or Lead at ThoughtWorks, you’ll get to:
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience
- Build custom software using the latest technologies and tools
- Craft your own career path
You'll be responsible for:
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse, high energy teams
- Using the latest tools and techniques
- Hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment
- Working in highly collaborative teams and building quality code
- Working in lots of different domains and client environments
- Understanding the business domain deeply and working closely with business stakeholders
Ideally, you should you have:
- Minimum 5 years of development and delivery experience with Java / J2ee
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Familiarity with relational databases, preferably MySQL, NoSQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL or SQL Server
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment is essential
- Desire to contribute to the wider technical community through collaboration, coaching, and mentoring of other technologists
- Senior developers (8+ years) are expected to be the Architect for relatively smaller enterprise level projects and for larger projects, you are expected to work closely with the fellow architects to come up with the architecture and take it further.
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit https://www.thoughtworks.com/
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer- Full Stack (Node.js, Ruby)
thredUP, San Francisco, CA
Technical Principal (m/w)
Software Engineer - NLP
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Full Stack Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Casper, San Francisco
Test Engineer (Backend)
Coffee Meets Bagel, SF or Remote