When you join ThoughtWorks you join a wonderful community of people who are passionate about learning and sharing what they learn. A community of people who write books on software excellence and innovation and create the tools that we all use. A community that is passionate about doing great work for interesting clients and bringing those clients on a journey of change. A community that is determined to use software to improve lives.
Do you bring out the best in the teams you lead? Do you innovate on the best way to deliver business value through software? Are you frustrated with the old ways of building software? Do you get what it takes to deliver truly exceptional software? Are you willing to go where the action is to manage high value projects?
We are looking for someone who not only knows how to bring a team together to deliver great software to our clients, but can also help us build our footprint in a growing location. We need someone who understands technology, processes and organisational problems and is driven to fix them, while, at the same time, influencing the industry to move in a better direction.
As a Business Analyst at ThoughtWorks, this is what you'll be doing:
- Build bespoke software using latest technology and tools
- Facilitate organisational transformation, solutioning and execution
- Mentor and evangelise Agile, Lean and Continuous Development analysis best practices
- Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, working with amazing people to materialise solutions
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, non-hierarchical, ego-free environment, where talent is valued over job titles or years of experience
- Demonstrated experience of working successfully with SW development teams
- Strong facilitation skills and experience leading workshops
- Experience prioritising competing demands from stakeholders with ability to resolve conflicts
- Experience mentoring and executing Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience modeling business processes utilising a variety of tools and techniques
- A genuine passion for quality software and the know-how to get from sketch to code
- Excellent Spanish and English language skills
Ready? Then reach out to Sofia who's looking forward to speaking with you!
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit https://www.thoughtworks.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Back-end Web
FiftyThree, New York
Service Provider Sales Engineer NEUR
Lead Software Engineer, Studio
Graduate Software Developer - Melbourne 2018
BuzzFeed, Minneapolis, MN
Software Engineer, C++
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA