We are passionate technologists who believe in the power of software and technology as tools for social change. The people in ThoughtWorks Singapore are as diverse in personality as we are in our backgrounds, culture, and expertise.
People join because they get to talk to the people who wrote the books that influenced them, work with the people who wrote the tools they would like to use, and collaborate on projects that propel change in the real world.
As a Polyglot Developer at ThoughtWorks, you’ll get to:
- Directly guide the technical strategy for our clients
- Build out a new capability within ThoughtWorks - perhaps for Mobile, Big Data or DevOps
- Explore ways to improve our business relevance for customers
- Speak at conferences, get published
- Influence and shape our client portfolio
- You have 12+ years of experience and a thorough understanding of different architectures, tools & languages
- You can guide consulting clients through today's significant technical challenges
- You have the credibility and gravitas to operate to work closely with our demand team on pre-sales
- You are capable of coding and beginning an implementation to get a project off the ground
- You act as an advisor to C-level executives to define and deliver the technical strategy
- You love coding. Even if your recent roles have taken you away from being as hands-on as you might like, you've no doubt found other ways to keep your coding skills from getting too rusty and we expect that you'll have had exposure to recent technologies
- You have a rich breadth of experience and are equally comfortable talking financial projections or business process modelling as you are advocating for TDD
- You have experience with languages such as Core Java, Java EE, C#, Ruby on Rails, Elixir, Android, iOS, Python, Scala or Clojure.
- You really understand the business context of the challenges that organisations face and distinguish yourself in the way you articulate this with clients to create and deliver robust, scalable, elegant, flexible and relevant software solutions that truly transform industries
- Leadership is not something you do from far away, you get the importance of taking people with you along the journey and are able to influence and coach those around you to orchestrate team success.
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit ThoughtWorks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Platform Engineer - Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in the US
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Rubrik, Durham, North Carolina
Security Incident Response Engineer
The Democratic Party , Remote
Software Engineer - Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, CA
Frontend Software Engineer, Frontend Systems