- Manage and deliver development project from beginning to end, including creating solution proposal before iteration stage.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and manage risks through project either internally and externally
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- 8+ years’ working experience in the field of software development
- 3+ years’ experience in IT project management or delivery including scheduling, coordination, control, and project/process documentation.
- 3+ years’ experience and knowledge of web application development.
- Experience of local project delivery from beginning to end
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience or knowledge for Agile project delivery
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit ThoughtWorks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Backend Engineer (Golang)
The Vanbex Group, Vancouver, Canada Area
Senior Software Engineer, Toronto
Senior Software Engineer
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Sovrn, Boulder Office
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom