- Manage and deliver development project from beginning to end, including creating solution proposal before iteration stage.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and manage risks through project either internally and externally
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- 8+ years’ working experience in the field of software development
- 3+ years’ experience in IT project management or delivery including scheduling, coordination, control, and project/process documentation.
- 3+ years’ experience and knowledge of web application development.
- Experience of local project delivery from beginning to end
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience or knowledge for Agile project delivery
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.