ThoughtWorks is synonymous with innovation. We’re a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals striving to have a positive impact on the world. We’re dedicated to the art of software delivery, by keeping it lightweight, Agile and open-source. Our clients are organizations with ambitious missions, for whom we deliver complex enterprise systems.
We are looking for Retail experts with deep domain expertise and ability to engage with CXOs on business & technology challenges and solutioning.
As a Retail Domain Consultant, you need to :
- Have 9-12 years of deep business process understanding and operational experience in Retail, E-Commerce across core retail functional areas like Order Management, Forecasting, Merchandising & Assortment Planning, Pricing, Promotions, Mark-down management, Store Replenishment, Supply Chain etc
- Be able to consult senior stakeholders, of retail and product organizations building retail products, on building the vision for the roadmap, by striking the right balance between what’s needed now and the future.
- Be a subject matter expert and manage client end-to-end client engagements through solutions for the current and future functional roadmaps, recommendations during development and Execution through adoption facilitation, workshops, training, etc.
- Have good exposure to working with varied retailers globally and in India (experience in groceries is a must)
- Have exposure to working in retail analytics.
- Have implemented innovative end-to-end solutions in customer engagement and customer experience
- Have the desire to create and build custom solutions in the retail domain
- Have significant experience dealing with retail CXOs, helping them solution and succeed
- Be able to lead and execute client engagements at the highest quality and customer satisfaction
- Have demonstrated experience of working successfully with development teams to deliver bespoke software
- Have strong facilitation and communication skills and experience of leading workshops
- Have experience prioritizing competing demands from stakeholders with ability to get buy-in and resolve conflicts
- Have some experience with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
As a Retail Business Analyst at ThoughtWorks, you’ll get to:
- Work with Retailers on their most challenging problems and be a part of a growing Retail practice
- Help in Business Development efforts, Identify and generate leads
- Build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative and non-hierarchical environment where talent is valued over job title or years of experience
- Work collaboratively with clients and travel if required during project inception and delivery. We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting services, so you'll be flexible about project location, and willing to travel as part of your role.
If this role interests you, pls apply and our recruiters will connect with you.
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit ThoughtWorks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Test Automation Engineer - R&D
EVP, Business + Legal Affairs
First Look Media, New York, NY
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Data Science Manager
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
Domain Expert, Energy (Finance)
Dataminr, New York, NY
Data Science Engineer (m/f)