Our BAs are essential to the success of our projects and are experts in tailoring applications to meet business needs. From taking requirements to suggesting improvements, to helping with UI design, to building and maintaining client relationships, they collaborate and add value wherever they can. We don't do bureaucracy or hierarchy - we encourage our consultants to experiment, be creative and draw from ThoughtWorks collective knowledge to find innovative solutions.
As a BA you are intuitive and know how to ask the right questions to uncover problems. You have multiple tested tools and techniques in your BA toolkit for working with clients and use them to lead discoveries and large-scale inceptions for custom software delivery projects.
You draw on your many years of agile software delivery experience to tailor an approach that works best for your client rather than a prescribed framework. As a BA at ThoughtWorks, you will be called upon to share your expertise in agile with both clients and ThoughtWorks' teams.
- At least 8-10 years' experience or more with working in Agile custom software delivery as a Business Analyst/Consultant
- You have extensive experience in leading and facilitating inceptions and workshops with stakeholders of different levels of seniority or backgrounds.
- You have previous experience in gathering functional and non-functional requirements, writing user stories, mapping out processes and creating wireframes using a variety of tools.
- You seek to promote collaboration between Product Owner, stakeholders, SMEs, XDs, QAs, and developers by removing roadblocks and fostering communication - you have a high degree of emotional intelligence and this is your sweet spot
- You know the right questions to ask over jumping into solution mode, and know how to adjust your techniques to get the right outcomes for the client
- You have excellent written, verbal and facilitation skills and ability to work collaboratively (team first mentality).
- You're Interested in contributing back to a community that thrives on learning and growth
ThoughtWorks is a global technology and digital transformation consultancy. We are a community of passionate individuals who share a common purpose to revolutionize software design, creation, and delivery while advocating for positive social change. We help organisations challenge the status quo and create meaningful, scalable differentiation at speed through technology and design. We love to get better at what we do, at how we think. We love to learn. We love to share.
We are community that nurtures and celebrates talent, irrespective of gender, background and any bias. Diversity is in our DNA and is a core part of our culture. The decisions we make as a business revolve around inclusivity and equality. We are honored to have been awarded as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and are proud to say that 48% of ThoughtWorks Australia identify as women, in an industry where the norm is much lower. Respect, continuous feedback and a non-hierarchical structure are all an important part of our culture. As ThoughtWorkers, we have equal opportunities to grow, share our ideas and even re-invent ourselves.
What’s on Offer
ThoughtWorks offers a community-oriented environment centred around learning, sharing, growing, and feedback. All ThoughtWorkers receive an annual professional development allowance to attend conferences, courses, workshops and to purchase books. Our large network of mentors and coaches provide a supportive environment to connect with the ThoughtWorks' community, as well as the opportunity to develop professionally and personally.
Other benefits include a generous paid parental leave package, a communications allowance, free and discounted tickets to major industry conferences, and catered Friday lunches as a chance to connect with each other each week.
If you’d like to find your home in tech at ThoughtWorks, please apply.
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit https://www.thoughtworks.com/
Jobs You May Like
Specjalista ds. windykacji / Associate Collections (m/f) | Warsaw
Kreditech, Warsaw Office
Senior Business Applications Analyst
Loss Prevention Analyst
Senior FP&A Analyst
Evernote, Redwood City
Head of Capital Markets
Affirm, New York City, NY
Head of Revenue Operations
Reonomy, Flatiron, NYC (HQ)