Senior Developer (TDD, OOP, SOLID, Various Languages)
Creative Technology Consultants
As a Senior Developer at ThoughtWorks, here's what you can do:
- Work on large-scale, custom-designed, multi-tier, enterprise-level software development projects using languages such as Java, Ruby and/or .NET, Scala, Clojure, Mobile and Python (to name a few)
- Help the team to champion software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring clients are satisfied
- Champion agile best practices and Continuous Delivery
- Be an ambassador of ThoughtWorks and safeguard our reputation
- Build strong relationships with business people
- Learn something new everyday
- Facilitate problem solving and work with a team to make them reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
- Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code etc,
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation etc
- Experience of working in a forward thinking, OSS-centric environment
We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting services, so you’ll be flexible about travel.
We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more representative of the communities we serve. We promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality.
Our diversity and award winning culture inspires our thought leaders and serves to nurture and develop amazing ideas. We believe this makes us a world leading destination of choice for all technologists.
We’re also passionate about delivering quality by ensuring the most valuable use of our talents and experience. We aim to support different working patterns to ensure a diverse collective of people can call ThoughtWorks their home so if you’re looking to work with high profile clients, delivering digital transformation and innovation, get in touch and chat to us about working flexibly!
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit https://www.thoughtworks.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Engineer (New York, NY)
Okta, New York, NY
Software Engineer, Front-End
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Backend Platform Engineer
Yoyo Wallet, London
Software Engineer- Frontend
Narvar, Bangalore, India
Senior Software Developer - Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
Indigo, Boston, MA