We are looking for passionate developers & engineers who care about software excellence. We want people who are aware of latest trends and know how to adopt the most appropriate technology. We're looking for people who are strong advocates for the best engineering practices and love learning new skills.
As a Senior Developer at ThoughtWorks, here's what you can do:
- Work on large-scale, custom-designed, multi-tier, enterprise-level software development projects using languages such as Java, Ruby, Scala, Clojure, Mobile and Python (to name a few)
- Help the team to champion software quality and engender technical vision and ensuring clients are satisfied
- Champion agile best practices and Continuous Delivery
- Be an ambassador of ThoughtWorks and safeguard our reputation
- Build strong relationships with business people
- Learn something new everyday
- Facilitate problem solving and work with a team to make them reality.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan
- Help to grow the next generation of developers and have a positive impact on the industry
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge and enterprise integration
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Infrastructure as Code etc,
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation etc
- Experience of working in a forward thinking, OSS-centric environment
What are you waiting for?
So, can you see yourself as a Senior Developer at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by submitting your CV and cover letter today!
At ThoughtWorks we promote diversity in all its forms and reject discrimination and inequality. We proudly, passionately and actively strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve.
Check out this video, to find out more about working at ThoughtWorks Deutschland
Wir arbeiten nicht mit Personaldienstleistern zusammen. Wir bitten daher Kontaktanfragen zu unterlassen.
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit ThoughtWorks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead SW Development Consultant
Sr. SRE, App Services
Box, Redwood City, CA
Back End Java Developer
Anthem Engineering, Laurel, MD
Senior Software Engineer
AppZen, San Jose, California
WorkMarket, Toronto, Canada
Senior Software Engineer, Front-End Partner Experience
Coursera, Mountain View, CA