Mobile Application Developer
- Passionate programmers with expertise in developing applications for the iOS/Android platform. Hands-on experience of minimum 3 years in mobile development.
- Experience working with (or having a good understanding of) different mobile development techniques - Native, Hybrid, Cross-Platform.
- People who have the ability to judge and recommend appropriate platform choices given context about a particular application. Also experience and understanding of a variety of mobile platforms and toolsets.
- Have been through the entire lifecycle i.e. from conceptualisation, development to deployment of mobile apps.
- Strong OO design skills, including good design patterns knowledge.
- Good to have experience crafting automated unit, integration, functional, and regression tests for iOS and/or Android.
- Interest in or experience of Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP).
- Ability to work in a variety of client settings and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
- Opportunity to create and implement non-trivial, end to end business solutions on a variety of mobile platforms.
- Chance to work with and influence large enterprises, innovative startups, as well as for non profit organizations.
- An Agile environment that values programmer practices like test driven development (TDD), and continuous integration (CI) based on Extreme Programming (XP) methodology.
- A very open, collaborative, high-energy, non-hierarchical, no cabin environment.
- Chance to work alongside industry luminaries like Martin Fowler, Jim Highsmith, Pramod Sadalage .
- An environment that encourages contribution to open source projects.
- Opportunities to learn bleeding edge technologies, from scratch, on real life projects.
- A chance to have a lot of fun while you work.
Our application process will assess your passion, technical skills and culture fitment. We’ll get you to write code, pair with us and meet your potential colleagues. If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply online and refer here to know more about our interview process. We want to hear from you!
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit ThoughtWorks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Frontend Software Engineer - Ads & Promotions
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Qualtrics , Provo
Staff Software Development Engineer in Test
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
IT Support Specialist
Bluebeam, Inc., Pasadena
Senior Software Engineer - Platform Security
Netflix, Los Gatos, California