About us ...
ThoughtWorks seeks to solve our clients’ toughest technology problems in the most effective way. We hire talented, passionate people and empower them to work collaboratively and innovatively to deliver the highest possible value to our clients - fast. In everything we undertake we are seeking to improve working practices with the ultimate aim of revolutionising the IT industry.
We are a technology consultancy with an enviable track record of delivering real business value. We are in growth mode right now and are looking to hire great Developers!
At ThoughtWorks, no two days are the same. Monday might have you learning a new programming language; Tuesday we might enlist your help for a new client bid. Then it’s onto a client site where each client has a unique problem making each assignment challenging and different from your last.
If you like the buzz of learning something new, as well as continuously challenging yourself, then we should talk further.
We’re after folks that are …
- Passionate about coding. Your idea of fun is probably to write an app in your spare time.
- Keen to work collaboratively with intelligent people, sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.
- Capable of developing new software within complex, enterprise environments.
- Interested in or have had experience of Agile Methodologies, and if you haven’t worked in an Agile or Lean environment you’ll know all about them.
- Strong communication and client-facing skills with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
- We're looking for people who don't mind putting on multiple hats, to help us kick start the new office in Thailand. If you want to be part of shaping a new ThoughtWorks office and think you have relevant experience, we'd like to have a chat!
The Small Print...
We like to do things differently here, so we're seeking a creative approach to problem-solving. We will ask you to write code as part of your interview process, so be prepared!
If you are interested in taking on an opportunity that offers variety and challenge every day, whilst working with a consultancy that’s at the forefront of technology and methodology innovation, then we should talk.
* At this stage we are looking for people who are already based in Thailand, to join us in shaping and growing our newly opened Bangkok office.
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit ThoughtWorks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Front End Engineer
Class Pass, San Francisco
TCGplayer, Atlanta, GA
Senior Software Engineer
Luno, South Africa
Agile Coach (m/f)
Engineering Manager, Developer Infrastructure
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Product Manager, Application Transformation
Pivotal Software, London