If you would like to...
- Work with all kinds of crazy developers, obsessive BA's and demanding clients to design and build new features.
- Pairing with UX designers to build out design concepts and interactive prototypes
- Pairing with developers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best above best practices and UX specifications
- Produce clean, semantic HTML and CSS, agonizing along the way for pixel perfection.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Make things shrink, twist, rotate, run across the page and fade (tastefully).
- Build simple, blindingly simple interfaces and believe that writing maintainable CSS goes beyond good class names.
- Believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else.
- You believe that Agile and UI development can coexist.
- Understanding of the difference between an interface, a class and an object and comprehension of cascaded inheritance, prototype based inheritance etc.
- Knowledge of what the following have in common: trident, gecko and webkit.
- Created good abstractions that actually get reused
- Considerable ability to be hard headed about markup quality
- That PhotoShop, Flash, Flex and SilverLight are just some of the things you've tried on your road to us.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit https://www.thoughtworks.com/
Jobs You May Like
Security Engineer - Risk and Compliance
Slack, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer (Elixir)
Weedmaps, Tucson, Arizona, United States
I Can't Attend Dinner with Kenzan, but I'm Interested in Opportunities
Kenzan, Pawtucket, RI
Full-Stack Engineer, Growth
Pinterest, San Francisco
Senior iOS Engineer (NYC)
Lyft, New York, NY
Software Engineer - Machine Learning New Grad 2018
Quora, Mountain View, CA