When some people think of leaders they see them working in corner offices at the top of the building. That’s not how it works here. Yes, you’ll be one of our more experienced people and with that will come significant responsibility for how we manage and deliver business-critical software solutions. But we don’t do heavy management or big company politics.
Here's a taster.
- Take the needs and challenges of a client and partner with them to formulate the delivery road map and project plans to support business strategies and goals.
- Execute TW account strategy and orchestrate the creation and sale of successful value propositions at the company and individual level.
- Navigate teams through all phases of project delivery to ensure successful delivery of exceptional technical solutions.
- Manage delivery scope and risks throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Ensure the experience of engaging ThoughtWorks for delivery exceeds client expectations.
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the client executives: CIO, CTO, PMO and gain the confidence of the client’s business stakeholders.
- Maintain, and deepen where possible, existing client relationships to yield continuing opportunities for ThoughtWorks.
- Build positive team dynamics and relationships with client staff; remedying dysfunction to maintain healthy and productive ThoughtWorks communities at the Client.
- Create and support sales activities.
And it’s a big ask.
- Minimum of 10 years project and program management experience
- Experience running IT projects with multiple stakeholder involvement
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment
- Experience working directly with business executives: CIO, CTO, PMO in an advisory role
- Experience planning and managing human, financial, material, and information resources
- Account development experience; creating, maintaining and/or enhancing customer relationships that have yielded business opportunity.
ThoughtWorks: purposefully disruptive.We don’t subscribe to traditional corporate life here. As a community of intellectual free thinkers, we’re always looking for different and better ways of doing things and we’re hoping that’s what you want too.
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit https://www.thoughtworks.com/
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Architect- Tokyo/ ソリューションアーキテクト
Dropbox, Tokyo, Japan
Front End Software Engineer
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Software Engineer - Backend Core
Checkr, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer
Evernote, San Diego, CA
Software Engineer, Product Security
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Senior Android Engineer
Instacart, San Francisco