At ThoughtWorks, testing (especially test automation and Agile testing) is central to our delivery methodology. ThoughtWorks has contributed significantly to Open Source testing tools, such as Sahi, Selenium and SharpRobo and we are at the forefront of automated testing practices. Our testing capability is amongst the most advanced in consultancies anywhere and we are frequently advising clients on testing strategies and tools. We are looking for sharp, forward looking individuals with varying levels of work experience with an aptitude for learning new domains and testing methodologies.
The key aspects of the QA Analyst role include:
- A hands-on tester who is comfortable across a whole range of functional and cross-functional testing
- Demonstrate experience with exploratory testing, not just working to test plans
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking when developing tests
- Experience testing multi-tier web-based applications
- Understanding of full life cycle development right from the requirements gathering to delivery
- Ability to triage failures, identify root-cause, and define corrective actions
- Awareness of test automation and ability to spot points of value in the process
- Using scripting to create automated tests
- Experience of, or interest in, working with Open Source testing tools like Selenium
- Feel comfortable working closely with developers, business and other quality analysts and clients in a highly collaborative environment
- A knowledge of testing within an Agile development environment
- Passion for technology and software quality
To rise to the challenge, you'll need:
- 2 to 4 years experience in Testing (manual and automation) of business software applications [Web/Mobile/Big-Data Applications]
- Exposure with API automation testing (Eg. RestAssured)
- Ability to write simple code to test applications
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience in Agile / BDD environment is preferable.
If this sounds like the sort of thing you are looking for, we should be speaking. Please apply online. We want to hear from you!
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit ThoughtWorks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Data
Fundera, New York City
Getaround, San Francisco, CA
Game Presenter - Swedish speaking
Senior Software Development Engineer - Ad Tech
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Senior Software Engineer, Payments
Wish, San Francisco, California
Solution Architect Contact Center, Expert Services
Twilio, London, United Kingdom