ThoughtWorks is looking for a strong Business Development Manager/ Director to support our growth in Thailand.
We work collaboratively with our clients to achieve and exceed their business goals through innovative high-tech solutions. You will work with our team of passionate agile experts to be disruptive to meet ambitious business plans. We are seeking individuals with a desire to work in a creative and innovative environment to establish long term and fun relationship with our customers and fellow ThoughtWorkers.
We are looking for someone who is motivated and experienced in growing new business opportunities.
The role offers a high degree of autonomy and requires an entrepreneurial spirit to make it happen.
- Experience selling services in the high-tech world; ideally in a technology consultancy or custom software environment
- Good network of contacts within IT and client industries.
- Good working knowledge of industry/ market trends and client’s business strategy and IT goals to develop and execute the TW account strategy and build “win-win” outcomes.
- Knowledge of the Thai market, and experienced in generating leads and winning deals in the country.
- Develop sales-ready opportunities by qualifying accounts and collecting information that includes business pains and data such as timelines; project teams, decision makers, budget and other competitive information
- Follow-up on Marketing-generated leads in order to qualify them in an efficient manner, and ensure high translation of lead to revenue.
- Value selling: Nurture leads by assessing the opportunity, communicating the value propositions for the customer, and following up in a timely manner
- A proven track record of building strong relationships with client.
- Seen as a problem solver by clients
- Skilled in creating value propositions for clients
- Experience selling application development / software services
- Experience with legal contractual terms and conditions, contract reviews, contract negotiations and contract/ risk management
- A sophisticated view of business and a strategic thinker with the ability to translate concepts and ideas into practical and tactical action.
- Creativity and imagination, energy and enthusiasm.
- A goal-oriented self-starter with strong consultative instincts and skills who quickly and easily establishes rapport and credibility.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment where leading-edge thinking and impact are expected.
- Someone who is flexible and thrives on changing environments.
- Possess a natural ability to network and build lasting business relationships
- Ability to work independently - self starter / motivated / can do attitude
- Good written, communication and presentation skills
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit ThoughtWorks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Channel Partnership Development Manager
Checkr, San Francisco
Development Manager, Corporations and Foundations
Kiva, San Francisco, CA
Account Director, Special Accounts
LiveRamp, New York City, NY
Medior SEA Consultant
Manager, Product Analytics
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Senior Manager, In-Store Merchant Operations
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA