Senior Business Analyst (m/f/d)
We are a software company and a community of passionate technologists. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our client's needs, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change. We want to make technology a better place for all.
You care about innovation through communication and technology and you are a strong advocate for the best agile practices and love learning new skills as well as mentoring others.
This role requires skills and experiences in the analysis, design, and building of complex custom-designed business applications that use a wide range of current latest technologies. You'll be responsible for orchestrating collaboration between product owners, business sponsors and development teams by removing roadblocks and fostering communication.
What really excites you is problem solving and delivering innovative technology solutions that create value for people and organisations. At ThoughtWorks, you are free to learn and to share on any platform. There are opportunities to make an impact beyond your day to day project – our consultants regularly speak at conferences, get published and provide thought leadership as specialists.
As a Senior Business Analyst (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks, you can look forward to:
- Analyze an organization and understand what makes it tick
- Unearth the root cause(s) of a client’s pain points, validating the business opportunity or problem as an opportunity for a software solution or an organizational transformation solution
- Provide expertise in the area of business case development
- Facilitate workshops and sessions that generate the content for solutions and gain buy in for solution
- Create and articulate the “big picture” of the solution to delivery and client teams to understand cross-functional inter-dependencies and impact
- Educate and championing the processes and practices of the Agile and Lean methodology
- Orchestrate the collaboration between, Product Owner, Business Sponsors, SMEs, Testers and Development groups by removing roadblocks and facilitating communication
- Be an inspiration for innovation to the client
- Maintaining strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products
Here's what you'll bring:
- Demonstrated experience of working successfully with software development teams
- Strong facilitation skills and experience leading workshops
- Experience prioritizing competing demands from stakeholders with the ability to resolve conflicts
- Experience mentoring and executing Agile, Lean and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Experience modeling business processes utilizing a variety of tools and techniques
- A genuine passion for quality software and the know-how to get from sketch to code
- Fluent German and English language skills and you like to travel a lot
And this is what you can expect:
- ThoughtWorks offers centrally located office spaces which enables agile and productive collaboration with a startup flair.
- You will receive a public transportation card, a personal development budget, training leave, a company pension scheme as well as an accident and business travel insurance.
- To do a great job, we provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro and libraries in our offices.
- Fruits, snacks and beverages are offered, next to a company lunch and learn session on each Friday. We also enjoy spending time together by playing ping-pong or doing other fun activities in the office.
- Besides our famous Christmas Party, you can join us for a summer party, regular Office get togethers, local office days, AwayDay and other social events.
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share our knowledge - not only within the company. ThoughtWorks supports you in writing articles, doing meetups or speaking on conferences - if you like.
"Free to make your mark. Free to be yourself."
You are always welcome here. Inclusivity is in our DNA. Far above any tech skills, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIn/XING profile or CV today!
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.