We’re looking for an experienced security consultant working out of our Singapore office. This is indeed a hands-on tech oriented position. You need to know about the standard security stuff, but it is critical you are able to work with delivery teams as well as networks and infrastructure support teams. We want someone who can talk the language of software product delivery teams and work collaboratively with them to reduce risks related to code development, system architecture and infrastructure. It will help if you have experience working in delivery teams using agile development methodologies and practices. You will be a part of our global Information Security team, whose goal is to have all ThoughtWorkers aware of the role they play in making our information secure, and what that means to them in their day to day work.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a security engineer which includes responsibilities working directly with delivery teams to review code and systems architecture for vulnerabilities.
- Experience in manual and automation penetration testing tools and techniques. At least one of Fortify, AppScan, WebInspect, Burp or ZAP.
- Demonstrable experience in secure coding practices in common programming languages such as Java and C#.
- Experience in password/secret management tools and techniques.
- In-depth understanding of web technologies, common web frameworks, their vulnerabilities and mitigations
- Basic understanding of firewall, virtualisation, container, networking and OS security.
Regardless of what you do at ThoughtWorks, you’ll always have the opportunity to,
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality.
- Learn something new every day.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchal, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a role title.
- Travel the world.
- Speak at conferences.
- Write blogs and books.
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan.
- Be part of a company with Social and Economic Justice at the heart of its mission.
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit ThoughtWorks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Systems Engineer
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom
Systems Engineer- Platform
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Edge Data Engineer
Cloudflare, London, United Kingdom
Slack, London, England
Software Engineer - Tooling for Simulation
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Cloud Systems Engineer (m/f)