Staffing Specialist (m/f/d), part-time or full-time
Creative Technology Consultants
Staffing Specialist (m/f/d)
We are a software company and a community of passionate technologists. We think disruptively to deliver technology to address our client's needs, all while seeking to revolutionize the IT industry and create positive social change. We want to make technology a better place for all.
We are looking for a passionate staffing specialist who loves to balance people aspiration vs. business needs during staffing.
You are a strong advocate for the best staffing methods and smart planning and you love to learn constantly new skills and methods as well? Perfect, you should apply. :)
This role requires significant experience in staffing and be comfortable supporting software delivery teams and working with different stakeholders - but our flat organisational structure also means you'll be someone who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy.
What really excites you is problem solving and delivering best staffing solutions that create value for people and our organisation.
At ThoughtWorks, you are free to learn and to share on any platform. There are opportunities to make an impact beyond your day to day project – our consultants regularly speak at conferences, get published and provide thought leadership as specialists.
As a Staffing Specialist (m/f/d) at ThoughtWorks you can look forward to:
- Manage staffing needs for ThoughtWorks Germany
- Assemble effective project teams based on Germany’s demand priority
- Connect with ThoughtWorkers to know individual aspirations, skill set, travel preference etc.
- Ensure utilisation is at the optimal level
- Match supply/demand for Germany, e.g by supporting hiring decisions and balancing long-term assignments
- Balance people aspiration vs. business needs during staffing
- Collaborate with other dependent functions like People Partner, Delivery Support, Recruiting, Demand, Global Mobility, ThoughtWorks University
- Provide visibility on current/future supply and demand situation
- Support rotations and growth at existing clients
- Connect with the European and global ThoughtWorks projects communities
Here's what you'll bring:
- Several years of experience in professional services and staffing for software delivery projects
- Ability and desire to connect with a lot of ThoughtWorkers
- Ability to handle high levels of ambiguity and fast-changing circumstances
- Ability to manage staffing needs for a software consultancy
- You love to manage conflicts and switch between strategic and tactical thinking
- Strong collaboration skills to work with cross-functional delivery teams on projects
- Proactively manage ThoughtWorks stakeholders and engage with other aspects our business and manage project scope, risks, and updates
- Fluent German and English language skills
And this is what you can expect:
- ThoughtWorks offers centrally located office spaces which enables agile and productive collaboration with a startup flair.
- You will receive a public transportation card, a personal development budget, training leave, a company pension scheme as well as an accident and business travel insurance.
- To do a great job, we provide you with a high-end Macbook Pro and libraries in our offices.
- Fruits, snacks and beverages are offered, next to a company lunch and learn session on each Friday. We also enjoy spending time together by playing ping-pong or doing other fun activities in the office.
- Besides our famous Annual Party, you can join us for a summer party, regular Office get-togethers, local office days, AwayDay and other social events.
- We are a global community of technologists and like to share our knowledge - not only within the company. ThoughtWorks supports you in writing articles, doing meetups or speaking on conferences - if you like.
"Free to make your mark. Free to be yourself."
You are always welcome here. Inclusivity is in our DNA. Far above any tech skills, we value respect, empathy, and open-mindedness. We have zero tolerance for intolerance.
What are you waiting for?
So, you can see yourself at ThoughtWorks? Then tell us who you are and let us know why you want to join by sending us your LinkedIn/XING profile or CV today!
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit ThoughtWorks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Breaux Bridge, LA