Senior QA Consultant
At ThoughtWorks, we are a diverse community of bright and passionate individuals. We have been at the forefront of software testing innovation for a long time and are the creators of Selenium, a portable software testing framework for web applications. We have made contributions to the Open Source community via projects like Selenium, as well as Frankenstein and SharpRobo. We do things differently here, getting our testers working closely with our developers and business analysts, right from the requirements gathering stage. As a member of the team you will be around to ask the right questions and put forth scenarios that analysts or developers don't dream up.
We are looking for sharp, forward looking individuals with varying levels of work experience with an aptitude for learning new domains and testing methodologies.
As a Senior QA at ThoughtWorks, you will be able to:
- Work in a collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical culture where your talent is valued over a role title
- Champion agile best practices and continuous delivery
- Work with different customers across various domains as part of a ThoughtWorks team to help deliver bespoke software solutions
- Collaborate with different team members across the program to make sure quality is embedded in both processes and technology
- Experience practices like pair programming, Test Driven Development (TDD),behaviour-driven development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Work with the latest open source testing tools and frameworks depending onvarious project requirements
- Leverage the greater ThoughtWorks global community to learn and grow yourpersonal skills
Here is what experience you will be able to bring:
- A rich breadth of experience in testing web, API and mobile fundamentals
- Experience with at least one testing tools/frameworks like Mercury (QTP), Silk, Open Source tools like Selenium, Cucumber, Sahi etc
- Exposure to basics of languages, like Java or C# or Ruby, etc
- Awareness of basic object oriented programming concepts
- Experience in writing, executing and validating tests across the full test spectrum of functional and cross-functional (like performance, load, UAT, security,etc)
- An eagerness to do what it takes to get the job done. Whether that means going back to the drawing board with a problem or simply taking on different roles and responsibilities for a period of time you thrive at adapting to changing environments
- Have a test community footprint for example through conferences, meetups, blog posts etc.
Proficiency in both Italian and English language is necessary for this position.
We don't do bureaucracy or hierarchy so you will have complete autonomy. We are a big believer in diversity. We build software for a wide variety of people so we believe that a wide variety of people should build our software. We abhor and reject discrimination and inequality, and promote diversity in all its forms.
We strive to make both ThoughtWorks and our industry more reflective and inclusive of the society that we serve, so as long as you are talented and ready to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit ThoughtWorks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Liquid Agency, San Jose, CA
Director of Technology
Culture Amp, Melbourne
Senior Software Engineer / Backend
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas
Postmates, San Francisco
Software Engineer, Entry-Level (2019)
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Software Engineer, Platform Engineering
DoorDash, Mountain View, CA