You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
- You will design solutions and choose technologies that solve clients’ problems while staying within constraints
- You will use continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed
- Work in collaborative, product-focused teams to build innovative customer experiences
- Utilize the latest technology thinking from our tech radar in your work
- Apply a variety of languages to your work and continue to code alongside Developers; you will never go post-technical in this role
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have led software development teams using Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as TDD, continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation
- You have experience influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- The ability to develop and execute a technical vision with a focus on business value
- You’re willing and able to commit to travel to client sites in order to solve their business problems
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- We would love it if you’re up to speed on functional programming paradigms and languages like Clojure, Scala, etc.
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes
A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
Want to learn more about ThoughtWorks? Visit ThoughtWorks's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos