- Highly educated on product and brands to provide exceptional customer service and build sales
- Ability to offer style suggestions to help customers find the best fit and item possible
- Conferring with customers via live chat, and some phone
- Maintains updated knowledge of various marketing/promotional strategies offered our customers
- Gives timely and appropriate feedback for continuous improvement of processes.
- Achieve key performance indicators related to sales, response time & quality of interactions
- Has retail sales experience
- Enjoys multi-tasking
- Ability to react and think quickly
- Proven record of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fashion degree a plus
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with the ever-changing requirements of the #startuplife
- Is punctual and reliable, ready to seize every day!
- Is tech-savvy and able to quickly navigate web/mobile applications to perform the job
- Has a knack for reading others’ emotions whether it be in person or “reading-between-the-lines” in an email or chat
thredUP is the nation's leading online marketplace for women's and kids' like-new apparel. Over 25,000 brands, ranging from Gap to Gucci, are listed on thredUP.com at prices up to 90 percent off retail.
Want to learn more about thredUP? Visit thredUP's website.
Jobs You May Like
CX - PMO Project Manager
Dropbox, Austin, TX
Bilingual Customer Service Supervisor
Customer Approval Team Member
Payoneer, New York
Customer Experience Knowledge Management Senior Specialist
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland
Assistant Manager - Fresno Fashion Fair
Lush Cosmetics, Fresno, California, United States
Mexico - Collections Specialist
TALA, Mexico City