- Receive goods, and reconcile against all pertinent supplier information
- Inspect apparel and accept it into inventory based on thredUP’s high standards regarding condition, brand, and sizing. Perform quality control at all key steps.
- Itemize, photograph, hang, pick, and pack apparel and related items. Associates may be flexibly assigned to any or all of these tasks during a single shift.
- Work with other members of the team to meet individual and collective goals for high productivity, low defect rates, short lead times, and scale up.
- Determine ways to continually improve all processes and the customer experience, particularly as our operations grow in scale. i.e., not only operate within Standard Operating Procedures, but also improve them.
- Other on-site duties as assigned.
- 1 year continuous employment
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Traits we are passionately seeking: high energy, positive attitude, team players, and people who love clothes and believe in making the world a better place by assisting us in consigning and purchasing quality items.
- Must have high attention to detail, punctuality, reliability, and a strong motivation to grow our company.
- Technology: dexterity in using handheld electronic devices (e.g., scanners, cameras, and smart phones), desktop computers, and touch screen systems for data entry.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs, push/pull wheeled clothing racks weighing up to 150 lbs, flexibly shift between multiple workstations, and actively use a smart phone for continuous periods up to 3 hours. I.e., this role requires moderate physical effort such as the ability to stand or walk for long periods of time, bend down, and reach overhead. Position experiences exposure to allergens such as pet dander and hair, perfumes, and colognes.
- Knowledge (and judgment) about the condition, style, and pricing of great clothes.
- Extensive familiarity with iPhones and/or Touch technologies.
- Experience in retail, warehousing, or similar fast-paced environments requiring teamwork.
thredUP is the nation's leading online marketplace for women's and kids' like-new apparel. Over 25,000 brands, ranging from Gap to Gucci, are listed on thredUP.com at prices up to 90 percent off retail.
Want to learn more about thredUP? Visit https://www.thredup.com/
Jobs You May Like
Distribution Specialist - Groveport, Ohio
Specialized, Groveport, Ohio
Senior Customer Success Manager
MuleSoft, Vienna, Virginia
Reception/Rider Supply Associate
Technical Account Manager
OneLogin, United Kingdom-HQ
Float Nurse (Part-time)
OurHealth, Indianapolis, IN
Linux Automation Specialist
Element AI, Montreal