- Help map out the future constellation of APIs within the context of our technical roadmap.
- Facilitate API needs for ongoing feature development.
- Help guide teams during architecture planning sessions.
- Work with engineers to design & formalize data contracts.
- Formalize best practices, documentation, and versioning regarding APIs.
- 5+ years developing production-level APIs
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby based frameworks
- (Bonus) Experience with Node.js
- (Bonus) CS degree
- (Bonus) Experience within our stack’s technologies.
- (Bonus) E-commerce engineering experience.
- (Bonus) Engineering mentorship experience.
thredUP is the nation's leading online marketplace for women's and kids' like-new apparel. Over 25,000 brands, ranging from Gap to Gucci, are listed on thredUP.com at prices up to 90 percent off retail.
Want to learn more about thredUP? Visit thredUP's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Architect, South Region
MuleSoft, Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Florida, Remote
Directeur de Production
Site Reliability Engineer
Foursquare, New York, San Francisco
Engineering Team Lead - Learner team
Engineering Manager - Edge Infrastructure
Squarespace, New York, NY