- Help map out the future constellation of APIs within the context of our technical roadmap.
- Facilitate API needs for ongoing feature development.
- Help guide teams during architecture planning sessions.
- Work with engineers to design & formalize data contracts.
- Formalize best practices, documentation, and versioning regarding APIs.
- 5+ years developing production-level APIs
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby based frameworks
- (Bonus) Experience with Node.js
- (Bonus) CS degree
- (Bonus) Experience within our stack’s technologies.
- (Bonus) E-commerce engineering experience.
- (Bonus) Engineering mentorship experience.
thredUP is the nation's leading online marketplace for women's and kids' like-new apparel. Over 25,000 brands, ranging from Gap to Gucci, are listed on thredUP.com at prices up to 90 percent off retail.
Want to learn more about thredUP? Visit https://www.thredup.com/
Jobs You May Like
Delivery Manager, North Region
MuleSoft, Chicago, Detroit, Minneapolis, Toronto, Remote
Everwise, San Francisco, CA
Full-Stack Senior Software Developer - Search and Messaging
TripAdvisor, Ottawa, CA
Director of Engineering
Gestión de Proyectos Desarrollo de Software / PM
Senior Software Engineer - Payments Platform
Netflix, Los Gatos, California