- Help map out the future constellation of APIs within the context of our technical roadmap.
- Facilitate API needs for ongoing feature development.
- Help guide teams during architecture planning sessions.
- Work with engineers to design & formalize data contracts.
- Formalize best practices, documentation, and versioning regarding APIs.
- 5+ years developing production-level APIs
- Experience with Ruby and Ruby based frameworks
- (Bonus) Experience with Node.js
- (Bonus) CS degree
- (Bonus) Experience within our stack’s technologies.
- (Bonus) E-commerce engineering experience.
- (Bonus) Engineering mentorship experience.
thredUP is the nation's leading online marketplace for women's and kids' like-new apparel. Over 25,000 brands, ranging from Gap to Gucci, are listed on thredUP.com at prices up to 90 percent off retail.
Want to learn more about thredUP? Visit thredUP's website.
Jobs You May Like
Onboarding Executive- Remote
Elementum, Remote - USA
Flight Controls Software Engineer
A³ by Airbus Group, Santa Clara, CA
Software Engineer - Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, CA
Software Developer (Unit Test) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL or Sunnyvale, CA
Professional Services Engagement Manager
Tradeshift, San Francisco, California
Software Developer Intern - EMT
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA