- Proficiency with Ruby and Ruby based frameworks (Rails, Grape, Sinatra)
- Proficiency with at least one front-end JS framework (We use React/Redux)
- Exceptional track record in delivering quality engineering solutions at different levels of the stack.
- Strong experience in distributed systems design and best practices.
- Strong experience with continuous integration, test automation, and monitoring.
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team touching different parts of our core services.
What We Care About:
- Trust, responsibility, proactiveness, self-learning.
- Analytical mindset geared towards incremental data driven improvements.
- Building scalable and flexible systems utilizing best engineering practices.
- Writing clean and maintainable code with solid test coverage. Looking for leverage in improving testing.
- Setting realistic estimates and effective communication to technical/business stakeholders.
thredUP is the nation's leading online marketplace for women's and kids' like-new apparel. Over 25,000 brands, ranging from Gap to Gucci, are listed on thredUP.com at prices up to 90 percent off retail.
Want to learn more about thredUP? Visit https://www.thredup.com/
Jobs You May Like
Desarrolladores/as - Developers - Entry Level
Senior Software Engineer (Ruby/Rails)
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States
Software Engineering Manager, Infrastructure
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Staff Software Engineer (Front End - Analytics)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Cloud and Infrastructure Principal
Software Engineer - Application Backend
Yelp, San Francisco, CA