- Configure, build, and maintain the services that power our marketplace.
- Implement experiments and collaborate with stakeholders to cycle iteratively with validated learnings.
- Collaborate with your peers and other teams to teach, learn and execute efficiently.
- Proactively seek systems improvements through refactoring and new tools
- Setting realistic estimates and effective communication to technical/business stakeholders
- Contribute to improving our processes and engineering culture.
- 5+ years in production level software engineering experience ideally with JVM languages and frameworks
- Experience in distributed systems design and best practices
- Experience with API design & management at scale
- Strong product comprehension
- (Bonus) event-driven architecture experience -- Kafka, Kinesis, etc.
- (Bonus) Kubernetes experience
What We Care About
- Ownership, trust, responsibility and proactiveness.
- A data-driven approach towards continuous improvement in the user experience.
- Building scalable systems using best engineering practices, while understanding the tradeoff between time and perfection.
- Autonomy. The ability to make, own, and carry out decisions.
- Influencing outcomes. Thinking big. Speaking UP. Infinite learning. Transparency.
thredUP is the nation's leading online marketplace for women's and kids' like-new apparel. Over 25,000 brands, ranging from Gap to Gucci, are listed on thredUP.com at prices up to 90 percent off retail.
Want to learn more about thredUP? Visit thredUP's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer - Internal Tools
HouseCanary, San Francisco
Senior SDET - Quality Assurance
Icertis, Pune Area, India
Senior Manager, Cloud Security
Twilio, San Francisco
Lead Software Quality Engineer
Senior Back End Engineer
SignifAI, Tel Aviv, Israel
Senior Frontend Engineer
The Trade Desk, Seattle, WA