- Social media marketing optimization and execution. Including but not limited to content ideation and executing on social media seeding strategies for large campaigns.
- Growing our Instagram “earned media” a.k.a. our hashtag real estate. Parallel pathing that with growing our UGC and influencer-generated content pipeline.
- Vetting instagram influencers and bloggers according to engagement levels and brand fit, coordinating with influencers, seeing through a collaboration from initial outreach to invoice.
- Engaging with our audience on Instagram natively
- Incentivizing and training our audience to create on-brand, channel-optimized content
- Content marketing execution through ownership over merchandising and seeding the posts on our content hub, thrEDIT
- Miscellaneous brand marketing tasks and projects, as needed and according to candidate’s interest
- Marketing knowledge/ experience preferred
- Ecommerce knowledge/ experience preferred
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment
- Passionate about fashion, recommerce, and challenging the fashion and retail status quo
- Capable and confident writer
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
thredUP is the nation's leading online marketplace for women's and kids' like-new apparel. Over 25,000 brands, ranging from Gap to Gucci, are listed on thredUP.com at prices up to 90 percent off retail.
Want to learn more about thredUP? Visit thredUP's website.
Jobs You May Like
Partnerships Account Manager, Southern Europe
Twitch, London, UK
Senior Implementation Consultant
Box, London, UK
Vice President of Revenue and Growth
Email and Marketing Data Specialist (Acquisition and Customer Lifecycle)
App Annie, San Francisco
Marketing Project Coordinator
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Account Supervisor | Experiential
The Marketing Arm, Dallas