- Provide mechanical, electrical, and process support for multiple distribution centers located in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Illinois and Arizona.
- Support the operation and preventative maintenance of garment on hanger automation and carousel storage systems.
- Perform debug and fault recovery for automation systems.
- Fabricate, install, and maintain photography and inspection workstations as required.
- Schedule and perform regular maintenance, cleaning, and repairs of all equipment
- Perform maintenance on air compressors as well as other automated equipment under development.
- Order necessary replacement parts and upgrade equipment when necessary to ensure optimal performance.
- Document all machine maintenance activities and communicate with other staff.
- Knowledgeable of the operations and repair of all process and automation equipment.
- Instruct operators in the use and care of equipment.
- Provide training to operators on equipment operations and safety.
- Continuously monitor all operations and processes to prevent and correct equipment malfunctions.
- Observes safety and security procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 50% and up to 75% travel is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supporting electrical and mechanical systems.
- Familiarity with AutoCad preferred.
- General mechanical assembly and fabrication experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Completes several concurrent tasks in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to support a two-shift operation.
- Must know how to read and use schematics relating to process equipment.
- Experience working in fast pace, dynamic environment, with limited supervision.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent prioritization and follow up skills.
- Keeps knowledge and skills current.
- Must rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in a variety of tasks.
- Ability to be part of team and communicate effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Be able to perform basic physical tasks such as lifting 50lbs.
thredUP is the nation's leading online marketplace for women's and kids' like-new apparel. Over 25,000 brands, ranging from Gap to Gucci, are listed on thredUP.com at prices up to 90 percent off retail.
Want to learn more about thredUP? Visit thredUP's website.
Jobs You May Like
Merchant Operations Associate
DoorDash, Phoenix, AZ
PM Shift Distribution Team Member
thredUP, San Leandro, CA
Recruiting Manager (m/f)
Holidaycheck, Munich, Bottighofen
Global Supply Chain Manager, Packaging
Harry’s, New York, NY
Field Expert - Fresno
Enjoy, Fresno, CA
Keyholder Optician, Milwaukee -Third Ward
Warby Parker, City, State