Customer Support Representative - Social Media
thredUP, San Leandro, CA
Makes secondhand shopping a cinch
- Respond to comments concerning support issues made on our social channels in a timely, friendly, and professional manner, to educate and create positive connections with our customer community.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism while managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrate empathy while providing thoughtful and prompt resolutions.
- Develop a friendly rapport with customers, often in 140 characters or less.
- Follow up frequently with customers throughout the life of their complaint resolution.
- Research complex and escalated situations and recommend solutions.
- Provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer requests and service-related trends to our development, product, and marketing, teams.
- Strive to exceed volume and quality goals.
- Help with side projects as needed.
- Passionate about providing excellent support. You enjoy tackling a challenge head on and never shy away from an opportunity to learn and grow. You love social media and understand the importance of brand consistency.
- Empathetic and perceptive. You can identify the tone of a customer and adjust your approach accordingly. You are proactive and always anticipate customer needs.
- Authentic and honest. You’re not afraid to be yourself, and you have a desire to connect with others in a genuine way. You communicate openly and respectfully with teammates.
- Reliable and accountable. You can adhere to a consistent work schedule. You accept ownership over the quality of your work, and take initiative to keep improving.
- Creative. You’re an innovator who can think of solutions to the trickiest conundrums. You bring compelling ideas to the table in an effort to catalyze positive change.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years in customer-centric industry, preferably with experience providing customer support via social media.
- Strong computer and typing skills. Particularly high level of comfort in web-based applications and navigation between tools.
- Experience with Sprinklr or other social media engagement platforms a plus
- Exceptional written communication skills with keen attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to manage workload efficiently.
thredUP is the nation's leading online marketplace for women's and kids' like-new apparel. Over 25,000 brands, ranging from Gap to Gucci, are listed on thredUP.com at prices up to 90 percent off retail.
Want to learn more about thredUP? Visit thredUP's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales - Product Specialist
Casper, New York
Senior Integration and API Support Engineer
Sales Specialist - Bethesda Row
Peloton, Bethesda, Maryland
Sales Ambassador - Kenwood Towne Center
Lush Cosmetics, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Long Island
Casper, Long Island, NY
Support Manager - Americas
Elastic, Distributed, US